Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are those 5 least cancerous classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spamurai
    commented on 's reply
    Couplord, I personally think that no class is allowed to kill everyone in one burst except classes that have a REALLY HARD TIME catching someone. Best example would be 70cap smasher: It was hard to catch someone, she had pretty small dmg on single skills due to LC nerf, but when she catched some1 in PMissiles it was 100% death for almost everyone and I think that was fine.

Problem with 95cap is that everyone have low CDs and very solid catching skills meaning everyone is easy to "play"(in right hands, ofc) and everyone bursting everyone in 1 combo.
    Because of this players forced to play defensively and reactively which is really boring to watch and is opposite to playstyle that old players like me loved.
    Last edited by Spamurai; 10-13-2017, 10:57 AM. Reason: Added some reasoning

• Couplord
    commented on 's reply
    While I don't agree with every class being cancerous as some are much worse than the others.

I do agree with turning off all awakenings, and dash in PVP then balancing from there, hopefully they do so in the November patch.

• Spamurai
    replied
    If cancer is brainless runners, then every class is cancerous
    If cancer is class that can burst you faster than your AE will be off CD, then every class is cancerous
    If cancer is class that can easily combo without really putting in some skill and brain, then every class is cancerous
    If "least cancer" is class that just weaker in some terms than TOP-TIER-PVP-OWNER-CLASS, then you can find weakness in most of classes but that won't really make them weak

What I mean is: nowdays EVERY CLASS has super-low cooldowns and ability to combo forever, so every class is cancer. No exceptions. Srsly. Disregarding that, cancer is bad players that are trying to compensate lack of skill with dash ability and spamming their most OP skills.

Eye pls turn off awk's/CM123's in pvp and do something with balance.

Leave a comment:

• Hao
    replied
    Except all class except crus/phys is cancerous

Leave a comment:

• Vhanzy
    replied
    Everything... and no this isn't a joke that's how screwed up DN is on pvp side.

Leave a comment:

• Couplord
    commented on 's reply
    Pretty much sums everything up.

Edit: I would Remove Dark Avenger or Sniper and put Gearmaster though.
    Last edited by Couplord; 10-13-2017, 08:56 AM.

• Kuru
    replied
    "Cancerous" depends on the playstyle, i can hop on any class and it'll become "cancerous" if played in a "cancerous" way. The definition of "Cancerous" also varies from person to person. My list will follow something like this.
    (This is talking about 1v1, be it SB or KoF rules. No running or Kiting, just properly 1v1ing.)

Physician - Lacks utility comparative to her Adept counterpart. She still has some decent damage if played properly but the time required to learn it properly will be greater.

Barbarian - With the SA nerfs, skill selection needs to be done carefully as anyone who understands the class will instantly break all your SA, as the highest SA skill on barbarian is 600. Playing barbarian at the lower level isn't too difficult as you can out damage those who don't understand the game, but as you start getting to a higher and higher level it will get more and more difficult to keep up with people on OP classes such as Gladiator or Majesty.

Crusader - As much as the smite spam can be EXTREMELY annoying, the class itself lacks any major damage and utility, leaving it open to be countered and destroyed upon making a mistake or two.

Dark Avenger - With moderate to low damage outside of transform, it's easy to decimate any dark avenger that dares step up to the plate. They have lower utility than all of their warrior brothers and less damage than all of them aswell. When they obtain their transform, they'll be able to deal out some serious punishment and melt some HP, but i never find the class to be "Cancerous" due to how mediocre it is outside of transform.

Sniper - (I'm going off a sniper who doesn't run, and just fights by zoning properly and understanding their class). Sniper lacks a lot of utility required to deal with melee classes, meaning that the class has to played carefully against people who know how to rush. Each tumble has to be done with some thought in mind about how you're going to move next... Each skill has to be thought through properly else one mistake can lead to a huge punishment from most classes. A wasted tumble can be the downfall of any sniper.

Leave a comment:

• ArvinALQ
    replied
    for me its only one the true protagonist of this game. Gladiators.

Leave a comment:

• Teeny
    replied
    My list for the *least* cancerous/OP classes. (relatively as compared to other classes)
    This is Pre-instant nerf and 1v1 scenario.

LF
    Crusader
    Physician

its not to say that these classes are completely useless in 1v1. They have a high ceiling to reach in order to do well against the other classes.
    All other classes can easily turn the tide of battle in a few combos/seconds.

Leave a comment:

• Chelly
    replied
    welp i saw the title wrongly.

So far i only feel gladiator and guardians the least cancerous.
    Last edited by Chelly; 10-12-2017, 02:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stylinx
    started a topic what are those 5 least cancerous classes?

what are those 5 least cancerous classes?

i have remembered xxholic saying at the old forums about his opinion on cancerous classes, and he mention 5
    may i ask what are your opinions? and what classes are those 5?

xxxholic? are you here ^_^

good day
Working...
X