X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by TAGACEBURA DNSEA View Post
    Comment with the following details below if you're interested to join us.
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?)
    2. IGN (xTAGACEBU)
    3. Class & Level (can only use 95 barb for now)
    4. Country (PH gmt+8)
    5. How active are you? i can go online everyday depending on how fun friends are to be with ingame
    6. Discord ID = TAGACEBURA#3724

im not strong probably the weakest, just a bored newbie here looking for something to do in DN
    Hello! Do join our discord channel, and we will guide you from there! See you in DN soon. Also, we tried adding you as a buddy in DN but the IGN you provided does not exist.

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by TAGACEBURA DNSEA View Post
    2. IGN (xTAGACEBU)
    4. Country (PH gmt+8)
    5. How active are you? i can go online everyday depending on how fun friends are to be with ingame

im not strong probably the weakest, just a bored newbie here looking for something to do in DN
    Hello! Do join our discord: https://discord.gg/pVeRqkY, and we will guide you from there! See you in DN!

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    commented on 's reply
    https://discord.gg/pVeRqkY

• imlouminare
    commented on 's reply
    ayt, done joining discord.
    Last edited by imlouminare; 09-15-2017, 07:45 AM.

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
    replied
    2. IGN (xTAGACEBUx)
    4. Country (PH gmt+8)

Last edited by TAGACEBURA DNSEA; 09-16-2017, 10:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by imlouminare View Post
    1. Name: Lou
    2. IGN: Ilouminare [i have 4 flurry with similar ign]
    3. Class & Level Flurry 95
    4. Country: Philippines
    5. How active are you? 6:00 PM to 12mid
    6. Discord ID: imlouminare #3129
    Hi there! Do join our discord, and we will let you know what to do from there.

Leave a comment:

• imlouminare
    replied
    1. Name: Lou
    2. IGN: Ilouminare [i have 4 flurry with similar ign]
    3. Class & Level Flurry 95
    4. Country: Philippines
    5. How active are you? 6:00 PM to 12mid
    6. Discord ID: imlouminare #3129

Leave a comment:

• CLYMAX
    replied
    Currently downloading discord hoping for a fun ride on the train of despair towards RuDN raid nest XD

Leave a comment:

• skysquad
    commented on 's reply
    My Discord : Skysquad1

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by LeRaDj View Post
    1. Name: Ler is fine
    2. IGN: LeRaDj001 or M00NLyf (whichever is not limit in nests can be of use)
    3. Class & Level: both Moonlord @ Lvl 95
    4. Country: I'm from Phillipines (GMT+8)
    5. How active are you? Mostly Everyday in random times but specifically around 4:00-6:00PM and 10:00-12:00PM (GMT+8) but if something comes up and I cannot participate that day I will notify you guys
    Hi Ler! I've added you in DN, see you soon.

Leave a comment:

• Severelle
    replied
    Originally posted by Binny View Post

Hi all, I've added you guys to the line-up list up in my original post. See you guys in dn soon! ^^

Hi Chris! I've added you and your cousin into the current line-up in my original post above, and will add you guys in DN soon! Regarding your question on the drops, I would personally prefer to discuss about it as a team when we are all ready to go for rudn hc together.
    thanks. i am going ingame now, perphaps we can meet and greet. ^_^

Leave a comment:

• LeRaDj
    replied
    1. Name: Ler is fine
    2. IGN: LeRaDj001 or M00NLyf (whichever is not limit in nests can be of use)
    3. Class & Level: both Moonlord @ Lvl 95
    4. Country: I'm from Phillipines (GMT+8)
    5. How active are you? Mostly Everyday in random times but specifically around 4:00-6:00PM and 10:00-12:00PM (GMT+8) but if something comes up and I cannot participate that day I will notify you guys
    Last edited by LeRaDj; 09-14-2017, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Update

I have added everyone EXCEPT the following people to my buddy list in DN:
    1. Kojitori - Invalid IGN

Originally posted by Kajiro View Post
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): Bamboo
    2. IGN: Kojitori
    3. Class & Level: Sally lvl 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to): Philippines
    5. How active are you?: mostly evening 9pm onwards, i can/will notify the group if i cant come but im mostly online everyday.
    Last edited by Binny; 09-15-2017, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by BlessedSign View Post
    Don't mind if i join? Be nice to pve once a while. Temjeane/LF
    Originally posted by Kajiro View Post
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): Bamboo
    2. IGN: Kojitori
    3. Class & Level: Sally lvl 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to): Philippines
    5. How active are you?: mostly evening 9pm onwards, i can/will notify the group if i cant come but im mostly online everyday.
    Originally posted by FakeRaven View Post
    1. Name: Peanut
    2. IGN: Pencilssss
    3. Class & Level : Raven,95
    4. Country: Singapore
    5. How active are you? Around 5-6 sg timing
    Originally posted by Severelle View Post
    1. Name: Syl
    2. IGN: Severalle
    3. Class & Level: Seleana 95
    4. Country: UAE
    5. How active are you?: when can, UTC +4.
    Originally posted by Synonimus View Post
    1. Name CHU
    2. IGN MedtechCHU ( the name sucks i know :<)
    3. Class & Level Gladiator (95) and Currently leveling my assassin
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) Philippines
    5. How active are you? It really depends actually, I work on shifting schedules. I'll try to notify the group if I cant be online on the said day. Looking forward playing with you guys
    Originally posted by Raniyama View Post
    1. Name : yuyu
    2. IGN: yuNah
    3. Class & Level: Windwalker(Dark)
    4. Country: PH
    5. How active are you?: I have work too, so Earliest possible is 9pm GMT+8 onward... weekdays... on Weekend depends.. but will be OL at night..
    I usually do DQ 1st with my two Guild mate with probably would be happy to join too if ever... i'll ask them... (GM and Raven Respectively)
    I also have Artillery(Light) at lvl94 atm 70% so will be 95 soon, can be use for other replacement or sub...

Thanks..
    Hi all, I've added you guys to the line-up list up in my original post. See you guys in dn soon! ^^

Originally posted by CLYMAX View Post
    Hello, me and my cousin would also like to join you in your party in raid/nests.

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) Chris
    2. IGN: Tomiaa
    3. Class & Level: Sniper lvl95
    5. How active are you? Mostly Everyday 1 pm onwards till 11 am, will notify if anything comes up and i cant come to the practice/Nest

This is my cousin's details

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) Den
    2. IGN: xXxDenZxXx
    3. Class & Level: Inquisitor lvl95
    5. How active are you? Has Schedules of MWTF (Tuesdays are Free) Mostly online at night 9 pm onwards, Saturday and Sundays can be online whole day, will notify if cannot come up to practice/nest

We will notify you of any changes in our schedules via mail or whisper, please add us up as friends so we can be in touch of you as soon as we logged in the game.

Mail us ingame as well so we could be informed if we are accepted in the party, we are eager to also learn the mechanics of raid nests, as well as previous raid nests.

I only have 1 question though: if we were to be completed on the line up, already have 12 members, will there be a time when we would try rune dragon hardcore? what would be the details of the looting system? FFA? or we will split up the loots to which whoever didnt get to loot a wrath on the runs, what about the legend accessories obtained? will it be given to those who does not have any of the legend accessories?

My sniper already has legend accessories so i dont mind not rolling for them IF by chance we finished Hardcore with mediocre gear XD the only reason i asked for this is the balance between the loots towards the party members who were able to actually get a wrath, ofc we would need to bring atleast 3 magnifying glass in order to get the wrath given in the hidden golden chest, but having extra wraths would be great to hasten the progress of crafting a legend gear, because we all know buying service runs would cost a fortune
    Hi Chris! I've added you and your cousin into the current line-up in my original post above, and will add you guys in DN soon! Regarding your question on the drops, I would personally prefer to discuss about it as a team when we are all ready to go for rudn hc together.

Leave a comment:

• skysquad
    commented on 's reply
    1. Name : Sky or Rein
    2. IGN :Skysquad
    3. Class & Level: Moonlord(95), Elestra(93), Saint(93)
    4. Country : Indonesia (GMT+7)
    5. How active are you? i online everyday. Friday,Monday,Tuesday i have free time from noon till night.
Working...
X