• go.jansens4
    replied
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): Four
    2. IGN: Girianea
    3. Class & Level: Saint 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : PH
    5. How active are you? : Everyday . time is situational
    6. Have you joined our Discord chat? : yes . im Four
    7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party? : none

Leave a comment:

• Qeressia
    replied
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Jessa/ Jess
    2. IGN : Qeressia
    3. Class & Level : Windwalker , 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to): MY , GMT+8
    5. How active are you?: Vampire here :3
    6. Have you joined our Discod chat? (State your Discord ID as well: Nope ^^; (Jessa-chan#3196)
    7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party? Yesu, joined a group, but noh perm parteh >^</

Leave a comment:

• NASALord
    replied
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): Steven
    2. IGN: NASALord
    3. Class & Level: MoonLord , 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to): MY
    5. How active are you?: Super active:3
    6. Have you joined our Discord chat? (State your Discord ID as well): Yes, NASALord#0554
    7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party? Yea. Applied but I haven't got into one

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by heroicsroom View Post
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): RJ
    2. IGN: Alzandaer
    3. Class & Level: Guardian
    4. Country (So we know which time zone you belong to): Philippines
    5. How active are you?: I can go online whenever there is any active member to go run in a party/raid or other events. As long as there are plenty members to go with a party/raid, I'm ON.
    6. Have you joined our Discord chat? (State your Discord ID as well): Not yet... Discord ID: heroicsroom#3824
    7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party?: I have joined a party early this year, but needed to leave for 6 months because of work. I'm not sure if that raid party's still active.

I also have a Saint and Light Fury subs, just in case we need healers. Just tell me what class is needed, so I could use one.
    Hi RJ, thanks for your interest! Do join our discord channel soon and our admins will assist you from there.

Leave a comment:

• CLYMAX
    replied
    Vouching for heroicsroom he's our friend XD

Leave a comment:

• heroicsroom
    replied
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): RJ
    2. IGN: Alzandaer
    3. Class & Level: Guardian
    4. Country (So we know which time zone you belong to): Philippines
    5. How active are you?: I can go online whenever there is any active member to go run in a party/raid or other events. As long as there are plenty members to go with a party/raid, I'm ON.
    6. Have you joined our Discord chat? (State your Discord ID as well): Not yet... Discord ID: heroicsroom#3824
    7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party?: I have joined a party early this year, but needed to leave for 6 months because of work. I'm not sure if that raid party's still active.

I also have a Saint and Light Fury subs, just in case we need healers. Just tell me what class is needed, so I could use one.

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by TerynosaurusRex View Post
    I see you reopened your recruitment for perma nesting team (to be specific 4 man), and hope this can help limiting nests on my other characters. Can use other characters esp healer role when needed. Can discuss other matters when accepted.

1. Name : Tery
    2. IGN : Tereshicka / Terishicka (Main AFK character)
    3. Class & Level : Black Mara (95) / Elestra (95)
    4. Country: Philippines (GMT+8)
    5. How active are you? : (Most of the time I have no nest runs on four weeknights)
    Weekdays - Usually online 8pm onwards until 12mn
    Weekends - Whole day if no IRL stuffs.
    6. Discord ID : Teryshicka#4768

P.S. Will add people in-game later when have access.
    Hi Tery, we had contacted you via Discord and further updates will be done via PM there.

Originally posted by xerzch View Post
    1.Name:ren ren
    2.IGN:ragingboi
    3.Class & LVL:barbarian 95
    4.Country:Phillipines(GMT+8)
    5.How active are you?
    i am usually online every weekday 4-8 pm and 10am -9pm on weekends and dont know what to do with my life cuz i dont have a team to raid with thats why i want to join
    6.Discord ID:xerzch#2527
    Hi! We have already added you into the discord. Have fun in dn! Raid together soon!

Originally posted by DarkOrgazm View Post
    1. Name: Dave
    2. IGN: KidneyToCC/LiteOrgazm
    3. Class & Level: Glad/DA Lv.95
    4. Country: expat from Saudi Arabia
    5. How active are you? Wholeday every friday and saturday but 2am-5am weekdays

You can contact me through my main DarkOrgazm.. clearing weekly RUDN HC with 3 subs i might help in little ways.
    Hi Dave, thanks for applying. However, we are only accepting people who are able to prioritize our raids, as well as have a common goal (which is to eventually clear all nests after learning together). Hence, it would not be a suitable group for you if you are finding a group to limit other nests. Do let us know yeap

Originally posted by Endlezz_hend View Post
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Endlezz
    2. IGN : EndLEzz93
    3. Class & Level : Inquisitor LV 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Indonesia
    5. How active are you? : At the moment can online from 11.00 - 19.00 (GMT+8) , ( any further details will inform again when i have joined )
    6. Discord ID : endlezz_hend#5988
    Hi Endlezz, your application has been well received! I noted that you have added our Admin in game. Do join our discord channel, and our Admins will assist you in joining the main channel from there!

Leave a comment:

• Endlezz_hend
    replied
    1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) : Endlezz
    2. IGN : EndLEzz93
    3. Class & Level : Inquisitor LV 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) : Indonesia
    5. How active are you? : At the moment can online from 11.00 - 19.00 (GMT+8) , ( any further details will inform again when i have joined )
    6. Discord ID : endlezz_hend#5988

Leave a comment:

• DarkOrgazm
    replied
    1. Name: Dave
    2. IGN: KidneyToCC/LiteOrgazm
    3. Class & Level: Glad/DA Lv.95
    4. Country: expat from Saudi Arabia
    5. How active are you? Wholeday every friday and saturday but 2am-5am weekdays

You can contact me through my main DarkOrgazm.. clearing weekly RUDN HC with 3 subs i might help in little ways.

Leave a comment:

• xerzch
    replied
    1.Name:ren ren
    2.IGN:ragingboi
    3.Class & LVL:barbarian 95
    5.How active are you?
    i am usually online every weekday 4-8 pm and 10am -9pm on weekends and dont know what to do with my life cuz i dont have a team to raid with thats why i want to join
    6.Discord ID:xerzch#2527

Leave a comment:

• TerynosaurusRex
    replied
    I see you reopened your recruitment for perma nesting team (to be specific 4 man), and hope this can help limiting nests on my other characters. Can use other characters esp healer role when needed. Can discuss other matters when accepted.

1. Name : Tery
    2. IGN : Tereshicka / Terishicka (Main AFK character)
    3. Class & Level : Black Mara (95) / Elestra (95)
    4. Country: Philippines (GMT+8)
    5. How active are you? : (Most of the time I have no nest runs on four weeknights)
    Weekdays - Usually online 8pm onwards until 12mn
    Weekends - Whole day if no IRL stuffs.
    6. Discord ID : Teryshicka#4768

P.S. Will add people in-game later when have access.
    Last edited by TerynosaurusRex; 09-28-2017, 01:39 AM. Reason: Edited for clarity and character visibility

Leave a comment:

• amymine
    replied
    Originally posted by Binny View Post

Hi both, your applications are well received! We look forward to raiding with you guys real soon. But first, do join our discord via the link stated in the original post and an admin will get in touch with you asap!

Aside to Myamy, we would like to check with you on which is your main character? Do you main the Blackmara or souleater?
    umm i main my BlackMara but i will use SoulEater instead if that is okay? I need to practice it using kali.

Leave a comment:

• Raniyama
    replied
    Up for the Team...

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by roicevip View Post
    1.Name:Roice
    2.IGN:Roice2
    3.Class & LVL:Crusader 95
    5.How active are you?
    Usualy at night since my school time ends at 4 pm(GMT+8) so maybe around 6pm (GMT+8) and it depends if im busy at assignments but i will come up to your expectations and if i am not available for that daay i will notify
    6.Discord ID:Roicevip
    Originally posted by amymine View Post
    1.Name: myamy
    2.IGN: HawwahRah & Beyoncé
    3.Class & LVL: BlackMara (95) & SoulEater (95)
    4.Country: Philippines, currently staying at Saudi Arabia GMT +3
    5.How active are you? On weekdays 10 pm til 5 am (SG, PH time) till onward and weekends(Fri & Sat) morning till evening.
    6.Discord ID: Iynara#9578
    Hi both, your applications are well received! We look forward to raiding with you guys real soon. But first, do join our discord via the link stated in the original post and an admin will get in touch with you asap!

Aside to Myamy, we would like to check with you on which is your main character? Do you main the Blackmara or souleater?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X