X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Synonimus
    replied
    1. Name CHU
    2. IGN MedtechCHU ( the name sucks i know :<)
    3. Class & Level Gladiator (95) and Currently leveling my assassin
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to) Philippines
    5. How active are you? It really depends actually, I work on shifting schedules. I'll try to notify the group if I cant be online on the said day. Looking forward playing with you guys

Leave a comment:

• Severelle
    replied
    1. Name: Syl
    2. IGN: Severalle
    3. Class & Level: Seleana 95
    4. Country: UAE
    5. How active are you?: when can, UTC +4.

Leave a comment:

• Raniyama
    replied
    1. Name : yuyu
    2. IGN: yuNah
    3. Class & Level: Windwalker(Dark)
    4. Country: PH
    5. How active are you?: I have work too, so Earliest possible is 9pm GMT+8 onward... weekdays... on Weekend depends.. but will be OL at night..
    I usually do DQ 1st with my two Guild mate with probably would be happy to join too if ever... i'll ask them... (GM and Raven Respectively)
    I also have Artillery(Light) at lvl94 atm 70% so will be 95 soon, can be use for other replacement or sub...

Thanks..

Leave a comment:

• CLYMAX
    replied
    Hello, me and my cousin would also like to join you in your party in raid/nests.

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) Chris
    2. IGN: Tomiaa
    3. Class & Level: Sniper lvl95
    5. How active are you? Mostly Everyday 1 pm onwards till 11 am, will notify if anything comes up and i cant come to the practice/Nest

This is my cousin's details

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?) Den
    2. IGN: xXxDenZxXx
    3. Class & Level: Inquisitor lvl95
    5. How active are you? Has Schedules of MWTF (Tuesdays are Free) Mostly online at night 9 pm onwards, Saturday and Sundays can be online whole day, will notify if cannot come up to practice/nest

We will notify you of any changes in our schedules via mail or whisper, please add us up as friends so we can be in touch of you as soon as we logged in the game.

Mail us ingame as well so we could be informed if we are accepted in the party, we are eager to also learn the mechanics of raid nests, as well as previous raid nests.

I only have 1 question though: if we were to be completed on the line up, already have 12 members, will there be a time when we would try rune dragon hardcore? what would be the details of the looting system? FFA? or we will split up the loots to which whoever didnt get to loot a wrath on the runs, what about the legend accessories obtained? will it be given to those who does not have any of the legend accessories?

My sniper already has legend accessories so i dont mind not rolling for them IF by chance we finished Hardcore with mediocre gear XD the only reason i asked for this is the balance between the loots towards the party members who were able to actually get a wrath, ofc we would need to bring atleast 3 magnifying glass in order to get the wrath given in the hidden golden chest, but having extra wraths would be great to hasten the progress of crafting a legend gear, because we all know buying service runs would cost a fortune

Leave a comment:

• FakeRaven
    replied
    1. Name: Peanut
    2. IGN: Pencilssss
    3. Class & Level : Raven,95
    4. Country: Singapore
    5. How active are you? Around 5-6 sg timing

Leave a comment:

• Kajiro
    replied

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?): Bamboo
    2. IGN: Kojitori
    3. Class & Level: Sally lvl 95
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to): Philippines
    5. How active are you?: mostly evening 9pm onwards, i can/will notify the group if i cant come but im mostly online everyday.

Leave a comment:

• BlessedSign
    replied
    Don't mind if i join? Be nice to pve once a while. Temjeane/LF

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by KillianQ View Post
    IGN: KillianQ
    this is my main, currently using RDNL set...i'd like to learn raid mechs as well...im currently in a guild but we dont do raids that much (schedule conflicts as well that's why i couldn't join them)
    maybe i'll let you add my Saint and join you once i max him, IGN: DJQuinn
    i also want to know how to support properly esp in raids so maybe i'll be using my Saint to practice
    Hi KillianQ!

I've added you into the current lineup in my post above, I'll add you in game tonight after work. See you in dn soon! ^^

Leave a comment:

• KillianQ
    replied
    IGN: KillianQ
    this is my main, currently using RDNL set...i'd like to learn raid mechs as well...im currently in a guild but we dont do raids that much (schedule conflicts as well that's why i couldn't join them)
    maybe i'll let you add my Saint and join you once i max him, IGN: DJQuinn
    i also want to know how to support properly esp in raids so maybe i'll be using my Saint to practice

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    replied
    Originally posted by skysquad View Post
    IGN: Skysquad
    my main is moonlord but i have some semisupp character(Elestra/Saint). i want to learn mechanic of raid nest and looking for friends

only have decent damage and equip

i dont know why my pc will lag in raid nest, but work normally at 4man nest
    Hi Skysquad!

I'll add you in game tonight after I get home from work! See you soon in dn! ^^

Leave a comment:

• skysquad
    replied
    IGN: Skysquad
    my main is moonlord but i have some semisupp character(Elestra/Saint). i want to learn mechanic of raid nest and looking for friends

only have decent damage and equip

i dont know why my pc will lag in raid nest, but work normally at 4man nest

Leave a comment:

• Binny
    started a topic F> Members for perm raid/nest party! ^^

F> Members for perm raid/nest party! ^^

TEAMDEDIERY

Recruitment Reopened!

We welcome all applications, so come join us now!

Note: Just for clarification purposes, kindly note that this group is for people who wishes to learn and have a group of friends to nest/raid together. It is NOT for people who wishes to have a permanent party just to limit nests that their perm party does not run together, or limit nests on their subs. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion caused for not clarifying earlier.

Hi all~

Me and my friends have just returned to Dragon Nest after a long break, and would like to get a group of positive friends to nest and raid together. We aren't exactly strong, and are definitely not very experienced in terms of nest/raid mechanics, but we can all learn together!

We are usually online at night for weekdays, and afternoon-night for weekends. (Singapore time - GMT+8)

Requirements to join
    1. You don't have to be fully geared, but you have to be level 95.
    2. Be willing to learn from mistakes.
    3. Be nice and not rage when we fail a nest.
    4. You don't have to be super active (we understand, we have work too), but at least be online once every 2-3 days.
    5. You must be able to prioritize our raids/nests, so this group will probably not be suitable for you if you already have a perm party of your own.
    6. You must be willing to join discord chat channels during raids & some nests whenever deemed necessary and helpful towards clearing the raid/nest. You do not have to speak if you're uncomfortable, although it is highly recommended.

We do welcome people from all across the world!

We are currently trying to get a total of 8-12 people (including myself) so we can go for 8-man raids (can still go when some people are offline), or even split into 2-3 parties of 4 for normal nests!

Note: Due to overwhelming response, we were able to gather more than 12 people in a short period of time. However, we will still be open to welcoming anyone who wishes to join us. Do leave your IGNs behind and we will try to see what we can do about it. (Maybe make more parties? - No promises though.)

How to join?

Step one: Sending in your application
    Comment with the following details below if you're interested to join us.

1. Name (How do you wish to be addressed?)
    2. IGN
    3. Class & Level
    4. Country (So we know which timezone you belong to)
    5. How active are you?
    6. Have you joined our Discord chat? (State your Discord ID as well)
    7. Have you joined/applied to join any other raiding/nesting group? Or do you have a perm party?

Step Two: Joining the Discord channel
    After commenting here, join the discord channel so it will be easier to communicate. Upon clicking on the link, you will arrive at the Visitor chat for our discord channel. Do not fret, as further information on what to do is in a pinned post on the very same channel.

https://discord.gg/pVeRqkY

Please join the discord channel within 1 week from your application date. It is alright if you do not wish to speak with voice chat, although it is strongly encouraged.

Step Three: Verifying your application
    Please note that joining the discord alone WITHOUT verifying is not sufficient. You will have to follow the instructions on how to go about verifying your application, which is in a pinned post in our discord Visitors chat.

Applicants who do not do so within a week will be deemed to be uninterested to join us, and will be moved to the 'Expired Members' section. Members who are expired will not be able to join any raids, as you are not considered part of the team's lineup.

** Should you be under the 'Expired Members' section but still very much interested in joining us, you may pm/mail our Admins (Euniques/Orrickz) in DN for further discussion. Whether or not you will be accepted into the group after the expiry of your verification period will be fully subjected to decisions made by admins and other members.

Note: Do remember to read the 'House-rules' section in the Discord channel once you have been added into the main channel. This section is in place to ensure as much fairness among all the members as possible. Thank you.

Current line-up

1. Euniques (Physician)
    2. Orrickz (ML)
    3. Heiree (SD)
    4. Skysquad (ML)
    5. Tomiaa (Sniper)
    6. xXxDenZxXx (Inquisitor)
    7. yuNah (Windwalker-Dark)
    8. Severalle (Seleana)
    9. MedtechCHU (Gladiator)
    10. LeRaDj001 (ML)
    11. HappyShobu (Flurry)
    12. TensaiNura (Raven)
    13. Luminairr (ML)
    14. xxLeila (SD)
    15. MahouSan (Dark Avenger)
    16. Roice2 (Crus)
    17. Beyoncé (Soul Eater)
    18. ragingboi (Barb)
    19. Alzandaer (Guardian)
    20. RMTBot (Silver Hunter)

Pending Members

Expired Members
    1. DJQuinn (Saint) - Pending discord/buddy (Expires 20/09)
    2. Temjeane (LF) – Pending discord (Expires 20/09)
    3. Kojitori (Sally) – Pending buddy/discord (Expires 20/09)
    4. xTAGACEBU (Barb) - Pending discord/buddy (Expires 22/09)
    5. Arothea (RM) - Pending discord (Expires 28/09)
    6. EndLEzz93 (Inquisitor) - Pending discord (Expires 20/10)

Thank you!
    Last edited by Binny; 10-29-2017, 01:41 AM.
Working...
X