Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Eden] S> Rune Dragon Nest (Hardcore) Service

Posted Image

Hello! We are from Eden and we are selling Rune Dragon Nest (Hardcore) service runs! We have been offering such services ever since level 70 cap. Click here (Black Dragon Nest) and here (Red Dragon Nest) and here (Ice Dragon Nest) for our past threads if you are unsure of our reliability.

Price Details
    Preferred day of run and number of runs/wrath are taken into consideration, and as such, please PM our members (IGNs given below) for a quotation.

Run Details
    RuDN (Normal):
    - Free run will be included for the purpose of obtaining the entry ticket into Hardcore mode [Cherish Rune (Hardcore)].
    - All loots in RuDN (Normal) are free for all.

RuDN (Hardcore):
    - Items obtained are as follows: 6 Rune Dragon's Wrath total: 5 rollable Wrath and 1 Wrath from Gold Chest during selection (refer image below)
    - 7 servicers with 1 client only, and we will clear as 8 man together, which ensures 100% drop rate for loots.
    - 5 rollable Wrath goes to the client only, and the servicers will pass the roll. Hence, you will obtain 5 Wrath.
    - 1 Wrath from Gold Chest during selection. Clients are strongly advised to bring along a minimum of 3 Magnifying Glasses for this.
    - Legendary accessories are looted by the service party, not the client.
    - All other loot not listed above are free for all.
    -
    Posted Image

Terms and Conditions
    - Run time will generally be held from 9 PM (GMT +8) onwards on weekdays. Weekend runs can be arranged occasionally, please check with our members (IGNs stated below). Please plan the preferred day and time with us in advance for a suitable timing for both parties.
    - Full payment must be made before the run.
    - Magnifying Glass is not provided.
    - Clients must suicide as soon as possible upon entering RuDN (Hardcore). This is to prevent unwanted accidents and risk of run failure.
    - If you disconnect (DC) during the dungeon clear loading bar, no refund will be given, as servicers had already fulfilled their part of the contract i.e. successfully clearing the nest.
    - If you DC right before the servicers kill the dragon, then we will wait up to 5 minutes for you to reconnect. Clients are advised to inform us of any possible DC issues before the run, if applicable.
    - If the run fails and is unable to continue, a full refund will be provided.
    - Clients are to take note that the clear limit of Rune Dragon Nest is once a week. Please prepare a sufficient number of characters (Lv. 93) for the number of runs you purchase from us.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
    Q: How many Rune Dragon's Wrath will I obtain from RuDN (Hardcore)?
    A: A minimum of 0 Wrath, or a maximum of 6 Wrath:
    - 5 rollable Wrath which is also a 100% drop; however you will have to roll for it (0 – 100), and the highest number obtains the Wrath. All 5 Wrath goes to the client in our service run.
    - 1 Wrath from the gold box during chest selection, where you will have to pick 1 box out of 4 boxes, similar to other nests/dungeons upon clear (refer image above). It is a 100% chance of receiving a Rune Dragon's Wrath from this chest if Magnifying Glass is used.​

Reservation and Contact Details
    For any questions/bookings, please PM/mail the follow IGNs, or contact us on Discord:
    - Remmystarr (via forum or via Discord ID: Xenocho#8012)
    - Seraphimu / Maraphimu / RillaRoo (Discord ID: Tim#5873)
    - Aezureth / Aethriel
    Last edited by Xenocho; 10-30-2017, 04:15 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

your well organize runs remmmmy (heart) ill be buying your service soon. wut time your service usually? any time?

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your interest Usually 9-11 PM (+8 GMT) on weekdays. If such timing not possible, we could try on weekends too, which may be morning to early evenings.

Bumping up the thread (idk if this is even beneficial since forum arranges threads by 'start date' by default)
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

BumpBumpBump

Comment

Bumping this thread.

Comment

Bumping up this post. Feel free to contact to discuss. Thank you.

Comment

Bumping this post

Comment

Hi im interested in availing your service. Can i talk with you ingame so that we can talk about the prices ^_^

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, I will not be on till later tonight. Please me a mail on Remmystarr and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you

Bumping this thread.

Comment

Greetings, Remmy aka Xenocho. Bumping this thread and gonna write a bit of testimonial on the service.

In short, TOTALLY RECOMMENDED servicer.

In detail:
                1. Need a fast response, well organized, trusted and friendly RuDN HC service? Look no more fam.
                I tried to contact three different servicer, but only Eden well responded me and willing to to accept my offer.

2. Negotiable and reasonable price.
                Really, they are professionals on handling customer and willing to accept your nego. I tried to nego the other two servicer, but only Eden responded me.
                I know, customer is king, king never bargain.. But hey, cost efficiency is everyone's favorite, since we all got limited resource (gold).

3. Fast run and easy instructions to follow.
                RuDN normal around 5 minutes, loots are free for all ^^
                RuDN HC is around 15-20 minutes (Very fast, at least from my noob view.) and legend wraths loot are 100% for buyer.
                Except for the Rune accessories, the rest of the loots are free for all. Yum.

4. Bonus
                My deal was to buy 13 wraths (3 runs), and I got 2 bonus wraths as a bonus (free for all loots) service from Eden
                15 wraths in total. Delish.

As for the screenshot, I forgot to shoot some 'cause I'm too focused on learning the bosses mechanism and a little anxious on server problem (blackscreen, double login)
                Forgive my negligence, but I could post you the wraths I got if needed... Wait, it's already crafted into Rune legend weapon..

Okay, I don't want to make this post into an advertising.. But I'm really satisifed with the service :3
                Totally 11/10 and good luck on the service~

Comment

• Xenocho
                  Xenocho commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you are satisfied. Have a good week

Bumping this thread for the effort in creating it.

Comment

Good day! Remmystarr, Aeleithyea, Remynstarr from Eden, This is just a testimonial. Asalam Alakikum Khefhalik! Greeting!
                  Sorry for my bad english since I am not a native SEA Player, im from middle east. I want to congratulate Remmy and the Eden guild for their very good Rune Hc Svc.
                  I just finished the services and yesterday I am able to finished my Rune Legend Set and Upgrade also to Calypse set. That is thanks to Remmystar AKA Xenocho Rune HC Svc.
                  All I can say is they have a very nice service, very good players and very organise group. They also respect the client and made the situation for their clients easy.
                  I got total of 33 wraths. Timing is accurate and the most important thing is the Negotiable price.
                  Thanks very much Remmy and to your Eden Guild. My set and my character as of now will be really helpful in my Mid-geared guild members.
                  Thank you once again.

Bumb for this thread it should be pinned ...

Comment

• Xenocho
                    Xenocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you for your kind words Dennis. I appreciate it

Hi Eden. Do you service at mornings or afternoon when weekdays? And how much is 1 HC Run tho?
                  IGN:
                  Yamire16 - Inqui
                  Yamire17 - AW

Comment

• Xenocho
                    Xenocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi Yamire. We generally do night runs on weekdays. I will drop you a mail when I am online later on the price. Thank you for your interest.

Hi . What time is your rune hc service ? Me and my friend want to have wrath service ..

ign:
                  Blimmie
                  Kirehashi

Comment

• Xenocho
                    Xenocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have dropped a mail to both chars. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Already send mail to you sir .

Comment

• Xenocho
                    Xenocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hihi, I've dropped you a mail, same time as this comment. Thank you and have a good weekend.
                Working...
                X