Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S>Rune Dragon HC Service (Run Time: 2000HRS-2400HRS GMT+8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S>Rune Dragon HC Service (Run Time: 2000HRS-2400HRS GMT+8)

We are selling RuDN HC Services up to 8 runs a week.
    Prices are negotiable depending on how many runs you buy and/or how many wraths you need in total to complete your set.

<Services>
    Our usual run time is between 8PM to 12AM or 2000HRS~2400HRS GMT+8 (may extend on weekend)
    You may contact me:
    @Facebook: https://goo.gl/af2FY4
    @Game: IGN - Hatsuyomi (mail me if any enquiries)

<Prices>
    Package 1: 6 Wraths (55kG) [Prices negotiable for buying consecutive runs] - REQUIRES 1 lv93 and above char
    Package 2: 6+1 Wraths (65kG) [Prices negotiable for buying consecutive runs] - REQUIRES 2 lv93 and above char
    Others: If in cases where you need 1~5 wrath (which isn't covered in the packages above), we would be charging 10kG per wrath and a deposit of 20kG is required to ensure the clients gets their respective amount of wraths at the end of the run. The deposit will be returned right after the client get the amount of wraths they requested.

Addition to the [Others:] - If you can refer a friend/acquaintance that sums up the amount of wraths to "7", we may give you a discount of 9kG per wraths. (i.e., You need 2 wraths but your friend needs 5 wraths, which is 7 wraths in total or 3 and 4 and vice versa.)

<Rules>
    All clients are required to do these following in the service run.

1) Full payment before the run.
    2) Suicide and no afk while in the run.
    3) Rune Accessories must be passed to the party leader.

<Refund Policy>
    1) We will be giving a full refund if in any cases of failure or unexpected change of events which we couldn't deliver the service run that we should.
    2) In cases where client is DC right after the final boss is dead (a.k.a cleared run but client didn't receive any wraths whatsoever) we would be returning a 50% refund via mail to the same IGN as the one used in the run.

Comment below if interested or any special enquiries to be made feel free to add me or comment below (refer to contact above).
Working...
X