S>Rune HC 8man Service 6wraths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S>Rune HC 8man Service 6wraths

Hi, we're selling rune hc 6wraths service.

General Rules:
    1. Free normal runs will be given, if clients/svcer needed tickets
    2. Clients required to have 3 Magnifying glass before the run to ensure 1wrath from gold chest
    3. 5 wraths rollable drops will be for clients (total 6 with gold chest/magnifying glass)
    4. Legend accessories will be ours (or we can include access price (fixed price b4 the run), whatever u get, it'll be by your luck)
    5. Other loots / non-legend loots will be Free For All (FFA)
    6. Full Payment first before the run
    7A. Discounts will be available in the case Clients buying many wraths
    7B. Negotiations will be considered (doesnt mean 100% accepted) - Num of wraths bought, DN events, Time/season are factors for us to consider Clients negotiations.

What will be refunded / given reruns and what will not:

8. A failed run due to Svcer faults / DN bugs: reruns will be given, however if client cant make it (due to time / no tickets), full payment refunds will be given
    9. A failed run due to Clients AFK and never comes back till the time limit of RuneHC: NO Reruns / Refunds will be given
    10. A failed run due to Clients not dying early, failing mechs and wiped the team: NO Reruns / Refunds will be given
    11. Clients fails to use magnifying glass (forgot to bring / forgot to use / AFK): No Reruns / Refunds will be given

12A. Clients Disconnections in the middle of the game, we will be waiting for Clients to come back before clearing the nest.
    12B. If clients failed to comeback (from case 12A) until the time limit of RuneHC No reruns/refund will be given
    12C. Clients Disconnections when clearing the nest / when dragon dies. No Reruns/refund will be given.

*in the case for Rule 11, 12B and 12C, Servicer have fulfill their duty, which is to clear the RuneHC, hence no reruns / refunds will be given.
    *A friendly note for case 12C, Clients can try sending tickets to ED, they might (doesnt mean they 100% will) compensate you the wraths
    *In the case for rules where No Reruns / Refunds is given. Sometimes (doesnt mean 100% will), due to kindness we might give a reruns / refunds

BEWARE OF SCAMMER (PEOPLE USING SIMILAR IGN OF MINE, PM U To PAY / MAIL HIM)
    My IGN is lenxac (initial is small letter L). and I will always collect the gold with lenxac.. (always Trade lenxac not other IGNs)
    Before paying, make sure the party is full, or atleast almost full.
    If you're not sure, ask the whole party "who to pay". and wait for answer in party chats. IF ANYONE PM TO PAY U, DONT!!! we will always say in pt chat (blue chat)
    There might be someone out there with ign Ienxac (with capital i) THATS IS NOT ME
    My current gears having 2 slayer parts upper / lower. might change in future (but wont be low geared / naked chars).
    And lastly Always pay through trades (NO MAILING)

Contact us:
    If you're interested, feel free to contact me to discuss schedule / Pricing.
    PM/Mail Ingame - IGN: lenxac (initial is small letter L)
    Discord: lenxac#1311 (again initial is small letter L)
    Last edited by Lenxac; 01-23-2018, 08:38 PM.

bump bump bump

Comment

bump len back

Comment

bump bump bump
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

more bumps Contact me, dun be shy ^^

Comment

bumping this thread