[VongolaVN] Green Dragon Nest Time Attack Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VongolaVN] Green Dragon Nest Time Attack Service

Hello! VongolaVN and friends are selling Green Dragon Nest Time Attack service runs! Our team was the first to clear in the server (click here) and VongolaVN also has a good reputation in first clears and other HC services (e.g. RDN and Rune, clicky). Hence, you can be sure of its reliability and ability to deliver, as well as upholding to the details of negotiations.

Types of service provided:
    1. Clear with 7-man stay
    Summary:
    Party consists of 1 Client and 7 servicers.
    All 7 members will stay with the 1 client. Full loots dropped (refer below).

Price:
    160k gold per accessory; pay only 40k gold clear fees if 0 accessory of choice
    OR
    160k gold for both accessory which drops (regardless of type)

Details:
    - Client pays 160k gold before the run.
    - If run type is for specific accessory, client will discuss with party beforehand on accessory choice(s).
    - If client has 2 accessory choice, client should discuss with the team prior to the run.
    - If none of the accessories requested drop, client is refunded 120k gold (40k gold clear fees).
    - Accessories are looted first. After that, all other loots are free for all.
    - If both accessories are wanted by the client, pay additional 160k to loot the 2nd desired accessory.
    - It is possible to arrange a run where a client comes with a friend whom wants different accessory with the client (6 servicer 2 client). In this situation, if the client does not want the accessory, the friend may loot it instead. The run price is the same (160k for run, either paid fully by 1 client or shared with friend).

2. Clear with 2-man stay
    Summary:
    Party consists of 1 Client and 7 servicers.
    Up to 5 servicer leaves. 2 members will stay with the 1 client.
    Client loots everything. Loots reduced slightly (versus above) but higher chance of accessory dropping.

Price:
    80k gold per run; no refund if 0 accessory dropped

Details:
    - Client pays 80k gold before the run.
    - Accessories are looted first. After that, all loots goes to the client. Service members which stay will pass the looted items to the client.

3. Free-for-all
    Summary:
    Party consists of 4 Client and 4 servicers
    4 servicers leave. 4 clients remain in party. Loots reduced by half approximately (refer below).
    The 4 clients will roll and compete for the 1 L accessory which drops.

Price:
    25k gold per run

Details:
    - All loots in the party belong to the remaining clients and are FFA.

Loot Details
    Magni reward:

- Gold chest: 97% chance for Low Grade Luminous Jade Heart, 3% chance for Mid Grade Enhancement Dragon Jade

8-man and few-man loot (Service 1 and 2):

- Additional chance-based loot are: Gold Goblin Coin (3.52%) and Noble Green Dragon (Mount) (10.00%)
    - Few-man loot will be reduced slightly, according to the percentage of players left and remaining.

FFA loot (Service 3):

- Additional chance-based loot are: Gold Goblin Coin (1.76%) and Noble Green Dragon (Mount) (5.00%)

For full details of loots, please refer to Divinitor's blog post (clicky here)

Terms and Conditions
    - Run time will generally be held from 9 PM (GMT +8) onwards on weekdays. Weekend runs can be arranged but please check with our members (IGNs stated below). Please plan the preferred day and time with us in advance for a suitable timing for both parties.
    - Magnifying Glass is not provided.
    - Clients must suicide as soon as possible at the start of each boss. This is to prevent unwanted accidents and risk of run failure. In case of failure due to fault of client, a rerun is available with an additional charge of 35k gold.
    - If you disconnect (DC) before the chest is opened, no full refund will be given, as servicers had already fulfilled their part of the contract i.e. successfully clearing the nest. You will be refunded and charged clear fees of 50k gold.
    - If you DC before the end of the run, the servicers will wait until the 30 seconds timer is initiated. If still not back when the 30 second countdown appear, servicers will leave and rerun is available with an additional charge of 35k gold.
    - Terms and conditions for disconnection and minor details of the run can be negotiated and discussed with the party for special circumstances.

Reservation and Contact Details
    For any questions/bookings, please PM/mail the follow IGNs, or contact us on Discord:
    - zArAthena (via forum or in-game)
    - Remmystarr (via forum or in-game or via Discord ID: Xenocho#8012)
    - Saphiale (via in-game or via Discord ID:
    Saphie#6969)
    Last edited by Xenocho; 09-08-2018, 10:37 AM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Additional Information
    Pre-dragon loots (and what to do with it):

Last edited by Xenocho; 06-10-2018, 07:15 PM.
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Reserved for future use

Comment

In the FFA service:
        1. Clients are told to suicide at the start of the nest, will the clients be allowed to resurrect after each stage boss dies?
        2. If "Yes" is the answer for question no.1, Will the clients need golden apple/flower of hope to resurrect after each stage?
        3. In the scenario where there are 5 servicers and 3 clients, 4 will remain in looting. The servicer who remained will loot or not?
        4. The materials that the clients will get after each stage would be the same quantity as the picture below?

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          For question 1 and 2: this nest works differently than other raids. All players are automatically ressed at the end of the stage when boss dies. The only situation where a player won't be ressed if they D.C. And return after boss is dead. For that scenario, Flower of Hope is required.

For Q3, the items are not bound/rollable, so it is automatically distributed. Hence it is easier to set free for all for that scenario than client loot all. However this can be discussed if the client wants specific items should they appear.

For Q4, the player will obtain one of each specific item per stage clear. At the end of the raid, the player will receive 1 of each type. Apologies for the confusion. I will edit the picture to prevent future misunderstandings on that part.

Feel free to ask questions should you have any. Thank you

3. Free-for-all
        Summary:
        Party consists of 4 Client and 4 servicers
        4 servicers leave. 4 clients remain in party. Loots reduced by half approximately (refer below).
        Alternatively, 5 servicers and 3 clients with identical leave and remain practice.

Price:
        75k gold per run

Details:
        - All loots in the party belong to the remaining clients and are FFA.

If clients are required to suicide, won't your party suffer from damage reduction penalty?

Is it even possible to clear Dragon Stage with only 4 DPS and 80% damage reduction?

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
          Nimmienaticz commented
          Editing a comment
          I know there's a trick here.
          But I ain't 100% sure about it.

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Damage reduction only occurs when player dies at the actual dragon stage. Pre-dragon stage such as where the dragon is at the wall, players can suicide with no penalty and will not auto-ress till the end.

Bump this thread

Comment

Bumping this thread.

Comment

Bump this thread!

Comment

Bump! Price slightly adjusted

Comment

Bump~ Bump~ Bump~ ꒰๑ ´∇`๑꒱۶
                Attached Files
                Main | Sub
                Saphiale [Physician] | +9 sub Phys in total
                xSyphine [DarkSummoner] | xSynclavie [SoulEater]

"I'll poison your heart with my love virus" ♡✧(•⌄• )

Comment

Bumping bump

Comment

Bump, look forward to after reset *wink wink*

Comment

Bump ! Price Updated !

Comment

Pa bump bump

Comment

Please stop asking me to select image with a bus.. Bump

Comment

Working...
                          X