Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	107842Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	159.8 KB
ID:	107843 Theres a facebook group in FB a page where you buy gold using real cash I dont know what ED is doing about this but looking at this.

Is It So Wrong?

In my opinion, there are many reasons why you shouldn't buy items or power-leveled characters.

• It destroys the economy of the game. In the game, unlike in the real world, all users start on a level playing field. I like that. There should be no advantage to you in the game if you're rich in real life. This may be idealistic, but I play games to get away from things like this. It also causes items that are being auctioned to become over-valued because large amounts of gold are easily purchased. This puts the purchase of powerful items out of the reach of the player that doesn't purchase gold using real money.

ED should do something about this
    Last edited by Meatball29; 11-18-2017, 08:06 AM. Reason: CHEATERS

Dapat talaga patayin yang mga adik na yan bago pa makapangrape

Comment

suck it up fruitcake... or you can just find other games to play

Comment

All you need to do is to accept the reality .
        Last edited by Reyisaki; 11-18-2017, 11:25 AM.

Comment

suck it up fruitcake
          and
          face the reality
          seem kinda harsh response.

What a strange double standard.
          Most people get banned for cheating and taking advantage of exploits. Do "suck it up fruitcake" statement condone cheating?

BOTs are allowed to run wild? They use outside-the-game technology to BOT Farm. Selling anything relating the game outside the game for real world money is harmful to the game. Gold Farming Bots, are not part of the game design.

Perhaps the seeming hostility to Original Post could relate to the fallacy of..
          ... also causes items that are being auctioned to become over-valued because large amounts of gold are easily purchased. This puts the purchase of powerful items out of the reach of the player that doesn't purchase gold using real money.
          The market still follows supply and demand rules.

Nothing is stopping any game player who follows all the rules from playing the game as designed.
          As designed right this moment, after reaching max LVL one should be able to collect ~10k gold a week completing all the daily/weekly quest list and Nest runs, use the market to sell what you dont need.

Party Up! And have some FUN! It truly is a fun game as long as one do not succumb to envy of others power and gear.

FOOTNOTE: I have no idea what the in-game environment is on the SEA servers.

Last edited by fargone; 11-18-2017, 11:49 AM. Reason: edit for readability

Comment

First and foremost, this is really against the Policy of ED.

G. Prohibited Use of the Games and Interactive Services

You will not exploit our games or interactive services for any commercial purpose, including selling of accounts, virtual currency or in-game items, the provision of "power leveling" services, etc.

Lest you know their IGNs and solid proof of the actual transaction made, both the buyer and seller must be sanctioned accordingly.

Why can't we just enjoy doing weekly stuff and not rushing things by doing "illegal in-game" stuff.
            I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
            I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	107882Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	107883
              Originally posted by fargone View Post

FOOTNOTE: I have no idea what the in-game environment is on the SEA servers.

Its Pretty Severe state environment in SEA they are making a business out of gold selling which is clearly illegal and it doesn't follow Legal Requirements when establishing A business
              Example this person He Buys Gold 1k Pesos (real money) for 50 to 60 thousand gold and then sells them for 1k Pesos PHP for 40k Gold it in the picture she is buying 3 million gold with 1:50 to 1:60 rate then sells them 1:40. Its clear she is making a business out of it without legal requirements from the government here.

Comment

• athlos
                athlos commented
                Editing a comment
                This buyer/seller making a business out of this is really taking advantage of holiday season. I really think she should be banned for doing this. This is literally sh1t in your face.

Originally posted by Vaddix View Post
              suck it up fruitcake... or you can just find other games to play
              So that's all you have to say? You think Cheating is good for the game Im telling you this game are in its ending years and all that gold will be worthless. I'm guessing you are one of these cheaters thats why you have a violent reaction

Comment

• Vaddix
                Vaddix commented
                Editing a comment
                Before you make more "Ad-Hominem" and "illogical" statements, I'll just have you know that I'm definitely not a "cheater". I've already read and saw lots of rants regarding this matter like since 32 cap, oh how I wonder what happened to those wall of texts. I probably should stop entertaining these kind topics.

Originally posted by Meatball29 View Post
              here should be no advantage to you in the game if you're rich in real life.
              So tell me how top-uping EYET will not bring you any advantage in the game.
              If so, should ED remove the option to top-up into the game?

I see you had complained too much about the RMT, and trying to make a change. However, without a clear procedures or methods it is hard to convince the masses to support you. If you could provide how you going to propose the change to EYE effectively, I guess there will be quite a number of players to agree and support you.
              Side note: EYE most probably will not seen this post, therefore your voice is hardly being heard to them. Try sending 1:1 enquiry instead.

TLR
              Deal with it.
              "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
              - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                @BananaMan That was just an opinion Im not forcing my opinion in you. So how my opinion was a mistake? you quoted this
                here should be no advantage to you in the game if you're rich in real life.

you clearly mixed this 2 and made a different meaning. You just want to say what you think but dont understand what i said

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                @jkidd Talking to you is nonsense you dont understand what you read

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                try reading it again maybe it will open your eyes or you really cant understand my statement.

It destroys the economy of the game. In the game, unlike in the real world, all users start on a level playing field. I like that. There should be no advantage to you in the game if you're rich in real life. This may be idealistic, but I play games to get away from things like this

not only dn sea have this even the most competitive games and more better than dn have this...this is the reality of mmo if life sucks this what mmo being suck the gold sellers for real money. the best u can do is wait for them to be ban or you find a new game and ignore them.

Comment

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yea im now immersing myself on high end games like NioH. also Looking forward on monster hunter world less cancer players

that is so worth it. 87 sgd for 200kg. selling cc item for gold in game not worth. who would not want to buy.
              dont understand why people hate gold sellers even it against rule.

Comment

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                yea worth it but its illegal it destroys the real world economy like what happened in china

Even if its illegal for you, this has become the norm to almost every game a great example would be dota 2, since it doesnt only benefits the players who wanted to afford something its also a helps them to become stronger etc, like eyec points that can be bought for a lower price, gold which you wont no longer be grinding for it. common mate you cant blame them, it doesnt affect the way you play dn anyway, its somehow a shortcut way especially for the new players to gain an advantage over others.

Comment

• Meatball29
                Meatball29 commented
                Editing a comment
                Still Illegal end of discussion.

Im not wondering so many got Affected in this discussion the page im showing has 40 thousand members And im sure most people who comment and defend Gold Selling Is a Norm is Definitely A member of that Page I'm Pretty sure of it

Comment

I mean it's really easy their representative just got to hit that report button in the Facebook page. What's stopping them?

Comment

• Meatball29
                  Meatball29 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  yeah but they'll just create a different one. Im sure they are already aware of this.

In my case, I do not support any of these sides, im just explaining what could the "illegal" way of service helps the players, since its clearly stated that you hate that kind of service. you're just randomly accusing everyone that they're supporting this kind of you so-called "cheating" or being in the group itself if you think they're against your belief, and getting mad about it, lmao we're just stating the truth here, you cant even take criticism and others opinion. #stopthehatefam❤️

Comment

Working...
                X