• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ABUSE REPORT] XHIT Players in PvP

[(C) ZEKERIEL | http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...hingboosting/|]
    [PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Foreword

The purpose of this post is to highlight to the game masters that in addition to the ongoing scamming and illegal transactions that are going on in the DNSea community, there is another form of game abuse that is going on in the Colosseum that allows players to farm a moderately high amount of Colosseum and level EXP with minimal work.

My intentions are neither to create trouble nor flamebait, but to start the ball rolling in apprehending such Colosseum system abusers and to create a basis of deterrence for other errant players.there are several players out there who have worked hard for their PVP rank and the fact that there are other players that abuse this system severely undermines the meaning behind all the effort put in for the players who have climbed up the PVP rank through orthodox means.

Unfortunately, due to the sheer number of players involved, I was unable to submit a post in the exact same format as stipulated in http://forum.cherryc...ssions-section/. I will, however, do my best to comply to the aforementioned format as part the community's efforts in helping to make Dragon Nest a better game for everyone.
    Last edited by Siddharti; 01-26-2018, 05:40 PM.

ABUSER'S IGN: Varcella
    I have reported this bittch for so many times already, yet EYEDENTITY HASNT DONE ANYTHING YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WORK SO HARD TO RANK UP BY PLAYING LEGIT ROOMS, 24/7, AND BITTCHES LIKE THIS ONE JUST RANK UP BY
    CHILLING.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Ducky
      Ducky commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought that you just mentioned that rank is not the main concern.

Almost everyone from Infamous is an XHIT player: Vielethica, Vielestian, Vielestie, Vielestina, etc. PLEASE INVESTIGATE. THEY ALSO HAVE PILOTS. ACCOUNT SHARING IS ILLEGAL. XHIT ROOMS ARE ILLEGAL

Comment

• Ducky
      Ducky commented
      Editing a comment
      Aren't you just mentioning them because they are from the same guild? Account sharing in the game is quite widespread and you only mention people from this guild. Seems to me you are quite obsessed with this Varcella from the guild. Not to mention, pretty biased since this is basically a thread that you made in an attempt to to get ban people who you have something against.

• Vielestian
      Vielestian commented
      Editing a comment
      Since when i have pilots? any proof boi? :O

What actually are those XHIT rooms? Someone care to explain?

Comment

XHIt means NO HITTING. they just talk/afk in the room. theyll accumulate a lot of exp at the end of the game. rly unfair for me. i aim to farm 10k exp per day in LEGIT ROOMS. this bittch just AFKs her way to the top.

Comment

my problem is with varcella, mostly. the bronze ranks dont matter at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Siddharti View Post
          my problem is with varcella, mostly. the bronze ranks dont matter at all.
          1) If they're going to ban people, it's everyone and not just the ones you have a personal gripe with. "The bronze ranks dont matter at all", the user abuse ban system isn't here for you to remove those you dislike and doing so just removes any force behind your claim. If you want to ban people for abusing the system and for using xhit rooms then you've got to ban everyone.

2) Are you really the right person to be asking others to be banned when the amount of hateful abuse you've thrown at others is nearly as much as soulcrack. The weight of your claim is negligible as you regularly go around harassing and insulting players for no reason, myself included on many an occasion when i was just afking in the Colosseum lobby. If you want people to take your claims seriously then you can't be trying to skirt the rules yourself, if you want the user abuse policy to be enforced then you also have to be someone who follows it or else your request will just be falling on deaf ears. The GMs/ED staff are still in-game (albeit less now), they know the players who have a negative reputation and will be more critical of your requests when you've done nothing but tear other players down.

3) X-hit rooms have been around for a long time and banning them at this point will be detrimental to the community. I don't like x-hit rooms, i don't support x-hit rooms and i don't enter x-hit rooms... but i understand they're a good entry point for those PvE players who may want to venture into PvP but don't understand where to start.

4) "severely undermines the meaning behind all the effort put in for the players who have climbed up the PVP rank through orthodox means." The PvP ranking system is broken, it doesn't differentiate between group PvP and 1v1 PvP. While group PvP gives exponentially more EXP than 1v1 PvP, meaning no one in 1v1 PvP can keep up with a group PvPer. There has to be meaning for it to be undermined, and until they properly balance ranks in this game then there isn't much meaning there unfortunately.

5) "as part the community's efforts in helping to make Dragon Nest a better game for everyone." Look, i'm all for stepping up and helping the DN community, but I don't think whispering people, and i quote, "f**k off trash" will really help. And before anyone wants to say it, I'm not perfect and i've gotten salty at people before and I've said stuff i regret, but at the same time I never whisper someone hateful things out of nowhere... for no reason. So, if you really think you've changed and you're not doing anything like this anymore then more power to you.

6) "but to start the ball rolling in apprehending such Colosseum system abusers and to create a basis of deterrence for other errant players. While rank is not the major point of concern here" Okay so, I take problem with this is you shoot yourself in the foot in your comments afterwards. You start off with this valiant effort to get everyone on your side, saying that we're going to get rid of the system abusers and create a deterrence, you mention that rank isn't a major point of concern here!. But then within the comments you make it painstakingly obvious that you're doing it due to rank and that you're targeting one person, seemingly out of spite.

All in all, ban the major abusers sure, but don't go under this crusader like facade that you're doing it to help the community when all you really want to do is remove one player that's bugging you. This system isn't meant to be taken advantage of so you can ban someone you dislike and the fact that you're trying to use it as such is just low.
          What to write here.

Comment

• yueruchi
            yueruchi commented
            Editing a comment
            This soothes my soul. I wish this would reach everybody

does xhit increase rank? from what i understand, people afk there for the exp (levelling) by turning on FTG consumption

P.S. why do i get the feeling that TS is the "victim" of this varcella person?
          Last edited by KillianQ; 01-26-2018, 08:55 AM.
          "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

• Nkruma
            Nkruma commented
            Editing a comment
            I gives exp 500-1.5k exp once in 1-4h (its medium time that the game actually finish there and depending of which side win). It also gives a large amount of medals if u are with FTG on, tho it became useless once u reach journment knight rank.

• KillianQ
            KillianQ commented
            Editing a comment
            hmm didn't know that tbh...also TS sounds like he was being "farmed" of medals lol that explains the personal vendetta

This post lost any kind of seriousness in the moment u started cursing a particular player and became more a personal rant than an actual dn community concern. If you have problem with someone why dont u just deal with it or avoid the person instead of doing a major drama? It seems to me that u are also a xhit player and got killed many times by Varcella or any of the other names listed here and just want a revenge.

Also xhit rooms are around even before the server merge (when wood servers were a thing).
          Last edited by Nkruma; 01-26-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

"Unfortunately, due to the sheer number of players involved"

*Start to focus on one specify player*
            "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
            - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Y only 1 player?
              Don't you just wanna ban that specific person only instead of banning abusers in all :V?
              In xhit rooms there can't be only 1 person "chilling" inside. If ban's goin to be ensued, it should be applied to all regardless of rank lel.

Comment

has anyone noticed the "Top Up 50k CC to release account" part? lol
                "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Originally posted by nkruma View Post
                  this post lost any kind of seriousness in the moment u started cursing a particular player and became more a personal rant than an actual dn community concern. If you have problem with someone why dont u just deal with it or avoid the person instead of doing a major drama? It seems to me that u are also a xhit player and got killed many times by varcella or any of the other names listed here and just want a revenge.

Also xhit rooms are around even before the server merge (when wood servers were a thing).
                  never. She is inferior to me. Check my rank and k/d lol

Comment

• SadisticEin
                    SadisticEin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    So you're just bullying the dude then? Cause you seem to not care for others if they get banned or not but only that specific person :V

Originally posted by kuru View Post

1) if they're going to ban people, it's everyone and not just the ones you have a personal gripe with. "the bronze ranks dont matter at all", the user abuse ban system isn't here for you to remove those you dislike and doing so just removes any force behind your claim. If you want to ban people for abusing the system and for using xhit rooms then you've got to ban everyone.

2) are you really the right person to be asking others to be banned when the amount of hateful abuse you've thrown at others is nearly as much as soulcrack. The weight of your claim is negligible as you regularly go around harassing and insulting players for no reason, myself included on many an occasion when i was just afking in the colosseum lobby. If you want people to take your claims seriously then you can't be trying to skirt the rules yourself, if you want the user abuse policy to be enforced then you also have to be someone who follows it or else your request will just be falling on deaf ears. The gms/ed staff are still in-game (albeit less now), they know the players who have a negative reputation and will be more critical of your requests when you've done nothing but tear other players down.

3) x-hit rooms have been around for a long time and banning them at this point will be detrimental to the community. I don't like x-hit rooms, i don't support x-hit rooms and i don't enter x-hit rooms... But i understand they're a good entry point for those pve players who may want to venture into pvp but don't understand where to start.

4) "severely undermines the meaning behind all the effort put in for the players who have climbed up the pvp rank through orthodox means." the pvp ranking system is broken, it doesn't differentiate between group pvp and 1v1 pvp. While group pvp gives exponentially more exp than 1v1 pvp, meaning no one in 1v1 pvp can keep up with a group pvper. There has to be meaning for it to be undermined, and until they properly balance ranks in this game then there isn't much meaning there unfortunately.

5) "as part the community's efforts in helping to make dragon nest a better game for everyone." look, i'm all for stepping up and helping the dn community, but i don't think whispering people, and i quote, "f**k off trash" will really help. And before anyone wants to say it, i'm not perfect and i've gotten salty at people before and i've said stuff i regret, but at the same time i never whisper someone hateful things out of nowhere... For no reason. So, if you really think you've changed and you're not doing anything like this anymore then more power to you.

6) "but to start the ball rolling in apprehending such colosseum system abusers and to create a basis of deterrence for other errant players. While rank is not the major point of concern here" okay so, i take problem with this is you shoot yourself in the foot in your comments afterwards. You start off with this valiant effort to get everyone on your side, saying that we're going to get rid of the system abusers and create a deterrence, you mention that rank isn't a major point of concern here!. But then within the comments you make it painstakingly obvious that you're doing it due to rank and that you're targeting one person, seemingly out of spite.

All in all, ban the major abusers sure, but don't go under this crusader like facade that you're doing it to help the community when all you really want to do is remove one player that's bugging you. This system isn't meant to be taken advantage of so you can ban someone you dislike and the fact that you're trying to use it as such is just low.
                  one word: Whataboutism

Comment

It is true. Im doing this out of my hatred for other dark summoners. I dont care about BRONZE RANKS (AND THOSE WHO ARENT DARK SUMMONERS) at all. Other players will benefit. The legit ones like me <3

Comment

Working...
                    X