No announcement yet.

[ABUSE REPORT] XHIT Players in PvP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point here is the violation of rules by the players, especially varcella. Bye b*tches

Comment

Just because it is normal doesnt mean it's right really bye hoes wannabes

Comment

Originally posted by Siddharti View Post
        My point here is the violation of rules by the players, especially varcella. Bye b*tches
        especially varcella.
        especially varcella.
        especially varcella.
        especially varcella.

Rant. Bye.

Comment

• yueruchi
          yueruchi commented
          Editing a comment
          Wth. it echoed in my head.

Don't try to rationalize banning of xhit rooms based on your hatred on Dark summoners or some specific person. It's shameful to those who want to stop xhit rooms for good, without malicious intentions.

Y so mad TS? Because people replying to this thread don't agree with you? Check your argument first before throwing curses.

Comment

It is true. Im doing this out of my hatred for other dark summoners. I dont care about BRONZE RANKS (AND THOSE WHO ARENT DARK SUMMONERS) at all. Other players will benefit. The legit ones like me <3
          And that's where the problem is, you claimed that this was some endeavor to better the community, but in reality it was just a poor excuse to try to bully someone you hated (and you probably hated them for no reason). As i stated above, your strong bias over trivial matters will be detrimental to your post as no one can take you seriously when "reporting" people. But congratulations, you've just cemented yourself into the memory of all those who read this thread as a vile and petty player who wants to push others down for no reason, enjoy living with that image.
          What to write here.

Comment

Rules of Conduct
            The following rules of conduct are to be followed when using the Dragon Nest Online forums. Breach of these rules will result in users being reprimanded as described in the policy below these rules.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.
            The purpose of the Dragon Nest Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of Dragon Nest Online.
            Occasionally, there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.
            In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome, and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the Dragon Nest Online forums.
            These are:
            Trolling
            Flaming
            Ranting
            Personal Attacks
            Harassment
            Doxxing
            Racism & Discrimination
            Hate Speech
            Sexism
            Spamming
            Bumping
            Off-Topic Posting
            Pyramid Quoting
            Rumor Mongering
            New Player Bashing
            Impersonation
            Advertising
            Siddharti practice what you preach please...this is forum policy btw
            "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

the guy's a troll
              "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Can't we all just get along

Comment

Just leave guys, this guys are either a troll, or 12YO kids that speak without going through the brain. You may see his frequent bluebirds in game, which most of it are pointless birds. (PS: you are rich sir.)

As a reminder, I am not specify nor attacking any player in this statement. ESPECIALLY TS.
                  "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                  - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• KillianQ
                    KillianQ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    noticed the blue birds too, hence the "troll" comment of mine...the guy/girl acts so highly as if he/she is the greatest player in the game...too much of an attention seeker too

helping to make Dragon Nest a better game for everyone.[/B]
                  a few weeks ago a friend of mine was trying out pvp captain mode to be exact
                  and you told her to quit and uninstall DN because she sucks.
                  also you keep trashtalking in colo 1. you called a costume less kali a b*tch and a wh*re.
                  if you really want to help the DN community please change your attitude

Comment

Dear TS, I have no problem at everything you do or any commotions you're causing and going to cause but please, do that without carrying my guild's name. I believe I dont need to explain any further.

Comment

• Vaddix
                      Vaddix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      First of all, I didnt invite him into my guild, Vestinel Guild is always free to join so I welcome anyone as long as they dont cause any trouble while they're inside my guild. And seeing the TS' attitude in this thread, I can see that he's someone you cannot settle things out thru decent talk, hope I'm wrong.

To TS, I recall you told me the reason you joined my guild is because of my guild's Active Bonus PvP EXP buffs, I suggest you behave better if you want to enjoy my guild's benefits.

• Knee
                      Knee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Vaddix quoting you, "welcome anyone as long as they dont cause any trouble", well, he did, alot of times, why would you still keep him?
                      Now everyone can see they can get away with causing trouble in your guild don't they?
                      Your guild, your rules anyway, he's gone if it was me.

• Vaddix
                      Vaddix commented
                      Editing a comment
                      as much as I want to do something about this, I'm too busy at other real life stuffs that I cant play DN for a week now. I'll try logging in this week, maybe kick him out of my guild and close my guild recruitment for the duration of my hiatus.

XHIT is Comp OFF, I know where is this going Siddharti. She just outgeared you and you can't kill her. LMAO. Stop being salty.

Comment

you entered my room you said that without even fighting me. i know you said it before that you don't do 1v1. why would you even say this if you're too afraid to fight my defensio.
                      CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE YOU HOMOPHOBIC SCUM OF COLO 1

Comment

Working...
                      X