Before things escalate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before things escalate...

Someone has been posing as me Sylivefh using F instead of Syliveth with T, and was pming my guildmates asking for gold and piloting. I just want to clear it up that it is not me not mine. And I would never ever ask gold or items from anyone. Please we must be all responsible with our accounts/items. Don't share your accounts to anyone.

Verify the name first before doing any transactions. Save the IGN then press F11 and click Gift and paste the name and check.

thank you.

~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
    LINElife

Also some posing as me ,the GM. Same strategy so must be the same person. Using Fulbusferr instead of Fulbusterr with a T. Block the user if you see him or he pms you. It's a lvl 1 Warrior. I will post scrrenshots when I come home and update you.

Comment

Thank you for the effort to clarify yourself in this forum. Just a fact, most of the community is not using this forum, therefore there is still big chances that some stupid will still get scammed by that imposer and start to falsely accuse you.

How I get to that conclusion? Despite so many cases of similar scamming method had been reported and exposed in forum, the scammer business is still hot and ongoing until these days. (Which myself had also been falsely accused for 3 times already).
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Severelle
        Severelle commented
        Editing a comment
        I know, after that incident, I immediately global shout and reminded my guildies that we don't ask for gold or piloting as stated on our guild rules so if somebody asks for it in a shady way then probably a poser/scammer.
        We found out right away who the culprit and was immediately removed. None of that happens before this certain player joined and his method was not so smart, He'll join a guild then pose as a VGM / GM and starts pming guildmates borrowing for gold. Sadly he didnt know that the ign he was trying to pose was mine and pming me while im doin my DQ on my subs. so i said "wtf are you" and starts global shout and reminded my guildmates. Then he log out and again pose as our GM with same tricks.

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm more curious if their modus operandi actually yields good value to continuously do this as a full time job...

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        Well in my cases, we just had guild discord and that when I asked the person to discord me, "Failed to send PM". Yea at least my guildmates still have common sense.
        Xenocho I think this isn't their full time job, probably just like us playing during free time but instead of playing, scamming. If somebody going to make this full time job, this person probably dead from hunger now.
    Working...
    X