Scam genesis ring to gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam genesis ring to gold

Reason why NosfrurnX wants to trade gold 1st because he doesnt believe that i got the gold legally. Then I trade my Gold first because he is geared. Then he went offline in an instant. PLEASE HELP ME REPORT HIM. I have pics and a video but i cant upload the video because its to large. Thank you for your reply
    Attached Files

First, the statement ''Trade my gold first because he is geared'' , is there any logic reasoning how trust issues and gear are related?

Second, why don't just trade gold along with sealed genesis or TH? Did you usually pay when goods haven't received from strangers?

Third, you should just send ticket to 1:1 inquiries via support. Good luck getting your gold back. You are victim, only you can report.

Last , kindly check more scam tricks in forum to gear yourself with some knowledge. It's pointless even you are rich if you can't protect yourself .
    Last edited by NASALord; 04-10-2018, 11:58 AM.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

• jaysonne
      jaysonne commented
      Editing a comment
      Is there a chance i can get my gold back?

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      Be more paranoid. There is no such thing as GEARED =/= Trusted. Do that and poser won't even have chance to scam.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      no, your gold is gone, its your fault, no sympathy should be given towards you either way, yes i am rude, you can report me if you want i don't care, its still your fault so burn this into your brain, "its your fault"

Why did you not use the trading house?
    7thDragon

Comment

• marzial09
      marzial09 commented
      Editing a comment
      "because more expensive" ...well it cost you a lot more now getting scammed right :/

• MeshPolygon
      MeshPolygon commented
      Editing a comment
      TS can't afford TH's protection fee? That's too bad.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      more expensive?! i could purchase 22g worth of high grade garnet than giving my 18g to a person who is "geared" and maybe "trusted" and said he will give the single high grade garnet to me later, logic

I can't say for sure just a guess ~ your scammer "NosfrurnX" is not geared. The real "NostrumX" is geared iirc and I don't think he scams. I hope you can see the difference. I think this has been the way these scammers are doing their dirty and shameful activities.

Comment

• jaysonne
      jaysonne commented
      Editing a comment
      I dont know , Ya you are right,

open your eyes and look, LOOK at the evidence you just submitted. you can clearly see that its a different NAME

Comment

Your screenshot show no evidence btw, just conversation. That alone is not proof to convict
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Also funny that "because he doesnt believe that i got the gold legally" when he is currently getting his gold "legally"

Next time u can asking seller put on Tranding House or Tranding Request only.
      if real seller wont asking you paid gold 1st, then only give you Genesis Acess.

at the end , just take a Lesson !!
      Wish you still can enjoy the DNSEA
      Hello

Dragon Nest SEA

Comment

Hello, I'm the real NostrumX.

To be fair, I should say that YOU are completely idiot. Why?

1. You flocked on me last night. I was annoyed because you follow me anywhere like a Pikachu WITHOUT saying anything.

2. You see my char name is "NOSTRUM" NOT "NOSFRUM" OR "NOSTRURN" OR "NOSFRURN". You met my char last night yet you still chatting with that poser. That proves you're blind.

3. You trade item by sending gold first because you see me geared? That is really2 stupid idea. I only have 2 chars and 2 of them are geared. SO DONT YOU EVER TRADE WITH SOMEONE NOT GEARED (if you are in business with me). But then I have to underline, that gears and trust are different thing. Many scammers are creative nowadays.

4. Im not blaming you prefer trading item directly (not through TH). But your problem is, you send your gold first, and you didnt observe the person well. Don't risk your amount of gold just because you don't want to pay a little bit more expensive.

5. Don't hope too much on ED to return your gold. It's completely your fault. Just make this a lesson for you.

6. You better delete this post before more people know that you are an idiot, and in the end you tainted yourself name.

You see my post only 1 here. I make this account just to reply your bullshit.

Thankyou for those who commenting on this stupid post. I appreciate that.
        Last edited by Nalawe; 04-10-2018, 08:25 PM.
        "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

there is no point in asking "will i ever get my gold back?" because you won't get your gold back, this is not a lesson, this is stupidity at its finest, i may seem to sound harsh at most of my statements but i am damn right when i say things, its because people are in total denial that they made a mistake and keeps saying the same thing again and again, like someone i know in the forum who is a total pedo maniac who likes shotas and insists warriors are shotas, its stupid!

you are at fault, you are scammed because you let that person scam you, definitely trade includes the item you want and you pay for it by trading the gold you have and the item the other trader has, if that person said " gold first " and you agreed, then who's at fault? the scammer? or you? definitely you because you didn't actually think of it thoroughly.

there's no helping a player who keeps making the same mistake again and again, but it seems you are new to this industry, maybe you should learn from the mistake you did, stop being stupid and LEARN from the mistakes of others, that is why there is a forum, is the forum only a place for your concerns to post something if you are scammed? NO, this is a library of information you can learn from base on the game, if you learn, you prevent mistakes, if you know things, you don't have to worry being scammed.

Now , for the real NostrumX on the above post, good thing you gave him a bashing, the TS deserve this not just because he's not that knowledgeable about trades and scams in the game, but also not thinking it through before dealing with a scammer, ANY NEW PLAYERS WITH TALENT CAN OBVIOUSLY SEE THROUGH THEIR SCAMS! the TS doesn't seem to have that.

frustration! its eating me! its not amusing anymore! support won't help you at all since you just gave him gold! what they can do is ban that character and the account, but the gold should have been transferred to multiple accounts long time ago before you post this thread.

now go cry in a corner

Comment

• Nalawe
            Nalawe commented
            Editing a comment
            I like you man.. you shud lend your shovel to him. Maybe he can find back his gold by digging his stupid brain

I was reading and re-reading this topic.

All I can say, is that he was not scammed by impersonating a geared player. He was scammed by simply not trading through the only means that gold can be traded legally.

Lesson learned: Trade using TH. If in doubt, ask someone with experience about it.
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            that is the issue, its his fault

Delete this post nibba, Dont let other people see what you've done e.e

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            I prefer that this thread stays. The thread starter has said that he saw his mistake. I'd rather fill up the Abuse report section with a lot of these complaints, so that we can see the common mistakes that people make and learn from it.

• Looking4bots
            Looking4bots commented
            Editing a comment
            well, you have a point there.

I'm not even surprised anymore, there's this group in FB DNPH and there are a lot of issues like this and scammed account also...and this is just sad I can't believe people are dumb enough to get scammed like this there's a TH in the game ffs.

Comment

• Vaddix
            Vaddix commented
            Editing a comment
            you dont say

• marzial09
            marzial09 commented
            Editing a comment
            yeah that facebook group page one...they even have the option to use a midman(trusted) but naah ....I cant't understand why some of them take huge risks without consulting first ...even today some still get scammed by a guy called Steve Nocos guy's been a scammer since desert dragon raid ( I think ) and people still fall for that guy's trick . _ .

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            they don't actually need to report that group page even if they are dealing illegal transactions there, ED doesn't care because they get income from them as well, most of the members actually spend good money, and then afterwards if they want to quit, they can just sell it off and trade it with real money... but that's all i understand from their page

Trading House was there to protect people . . .
          ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
          Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
          Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
          DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            the risk is what making it interesting

• MeshPolygon
            MeshPolygon commented
            Editing a comment
            so TS loves it raw and risk it?

• Nalawe
            Nalawe commented
            Editing a comment
            what a critical thinking u have there banana hahaah (y)

the game provided a safe way for trading, and you choose your own way. tssk..
          7thDragon

Comment

• Nalawe
            Nalawe commented
            Editing a comment
            and cry after get scammed

Got stupid shet everyday and everywhere
          Caption

Comment

Working...
          X