scam alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scam alert

i want to buy gen ring. this guy pm me. so i went to him then talk. he wants me to send the payment frst tom him. he refuse to do a trade. i just shout that he try to scam me and leave. then someone pm me say to report this. NosturmX this is his ign. we met at ch 10 merlin
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hartbreaker_3; 04-12-2018, 10:19 AM.

Look at the chat conversation IGN and the IGN you type. Same person? Scamming cases already happen tons of time. You guys just don't learn the lesson. Party and make sure is the real guy you trading.

I suggest read more scamming thread to prevent yourself getting scam.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

• hartbreaker_3
      hartbreaker_3 commented
      Editing a comment
      What??? i dont think you read that right mate.

• NASALord
      NASALord commented
      Editing a comment
      You dealing with NostrumX or NosturmX?

The blindness is real.

Comment

Just happened 1-2days ago
      Attached Files
      No Pain No Gain

Comment

• hartbreaker_3
        hartbreaker_3 commented
        Editing a comment
        well i just post it here so they can do an action. as i said on my post. he didn't success coz i prefer on trade

• NASALord
        NASALord commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for clearing his name by change ign on your post. Be careful next time.

Hey dude, im NOSTRUMX that u request to trade on ch10 merlin last night. Then u shout bb im scammer. I told you dont judge too quickly because I know ure the same idiot as many people here that post my name before. Next time gear urself with knowledge first instead of filling ur trash mouth with bullshit
      "You may be the ripest and juiciest peach in the world, but there is still going to be somebody who hates peaches." -DVT

Comment

I think general precaution, don't mail stuff. Does your boss mail your salary to you?
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I assure you and the rest of the kids in DN, you won't get scammed if you use a bit...just a tiny little wee bit of common sense when it comes to trading.

Comment

thanks for the info, adding in this new ign, just incase even if they delete the character, atleast in the future, if they rather create the same ign again, most of the people who visit the forums will shield themselves with the info they got.

every bit of help counts, this is helpful, since you didn't get scammed, i'm more happy than someone giving me info after the TS gets scammed, good choice sticking with trade

Comment

Working...
            X