Ban appeal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ban appeal

Good morning. I'm just going to ask why did my account got banned?
    i didn't do anything illegal, cheats or hacks.. i was just about to log off on a computer shop. i left my rented PC for a while and got DCed.. and then i get suddenly BAN for life. year 2050 before the account is release?. why? please? why?

somebody said.. that .. some kid just used my PC unit and used a blue bird or yellow bird shouting..
    i know my account wasn't ban before like this.. i mean.. it was a kid who got my account ban.. do i atleast need a warning ban before permanent ban.?

i spent so CC on that account.. and for one mistake you ban it permanently? not permanently but till 2050? oh come on!

You are spamming threads now, kid. The forum elitists will be coming for your head, so you better run. Just file a ticket and run. Go click ED 1:1 inquire in my banner. GO.
    ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
    Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
    Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
    DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

i really hate people making multiple threads... don't make me shove off your head with me shovel

Comment

Seeing all the words are the same, I believe this multi-posting is not a spam but rather a mistake. Now please send a 1:1 ticket to ED for further clarification from people actually able to help you.
        "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
        - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

i knew ppl will be posting "i didn't do something illegal"
          but im pretty sure ED/GM will not ban an account without reason, so goodluck ^^
          Last edited by Severelle; 04-14-2018, 11:13 PM.
          ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
          LINElife

Comment

If the kid used bluebird to promote RMT or scam people, it does make a difference lol
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Mykhelz007
              Mykhelz007 commented
              Editing a comment
              talked like you know a thing eh?

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Are you offended? If you do not accept logical rational smart guesses, then don't post in the public forum where people can bash you.

• Mr.Shovels
              Mr.Shovels commented
              Editing a comment
              now you act cocky? you deserve this, your account is banned, now i am happy just by seeing how you responded to Xenocho 's comment

i am even willing to support the GMs and forum moderators to ignore your appeal, you really deserve it, now go cry in a corner before i stick your eyes on a spitfork

EyeDentity has made it clear in Privacy Policy Section 8 (Security of Your Information) that they "cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other breaches will never occur", so they recommend everyone to take steps to maximize security, such as "not sharing your login information and logging out of your account after you have done using (their) Service".

Good luck trying to appeal for your case, but please remember that it was your fault for not following their advice and leaving your account vulnerable, regardless of how naughty the child is.

Comment

Im just curious what that kid had shouted to the world to get your account banned till 2050. If you think about it, why would a kid shout RMT or illegal trade related stuffs in-game? Maybe he shouted offensive stuffs like racism, cursing or perhaps sexual harassment stuffs, then again, why would a kid do that? The kid also knows how to use Blue/Yellow Birds, hmmmmm.

Comment

since this "kid" knows how to use bluebird or yellow bird or whatever bird that is available, don't expect that you will get your account back since it is your fault from the first place, don't waste time now and make a new account and start grinding

Comment

Dear Threadstarter,
                  Let's put this in a real world perspective. You stop your car, in the middle of the road. With the engine still running, you leave your car seat, and go behind the car to check your trunk. Then a random child comes in and revs your engine out of sheer fun, pulls your transmission to "D" (or to a Gear 1 (for manual transmission)), and runs over 15 other school children, two elderlies, a rich man's daughter and a puppy.

You, as the owner of the car, will be charged for irresponsibility, for not safely turning off your car's engine. The kid gets off with a warning.

So if you see it here , in your story, this unknown kid that you mention, is not to be blamed, but by yourself for leaving your terminal, unattended. You can probably bring up with the computer shop owner about the lacking in security for the computer terminals, but that does not stop ED from banning you for your account/character to misbehave in-game.
                  We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Get lost noob, the game doesn't need you, who cares if you spent a few dollars in the game? no one cares, i can replace you with the amount of money you used in the game in order to prevent you from playing the game again, you got my word on that you little snub.

go attend some english vocabulary lessons, you suck at english, you suck at games, you even suck and letting a kid ruin your account and let it get banned for life.

wait till 2050, the game might be still alive with less noobs around ingame

Comment

• SaltSaltSalt
                      SaltSaltSalt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @Mr.Shovels
                      Yea, "Don't be sorry when you mean it."
                      @Mykhelz007
                      Well this is internet you can find this type of person ("that loves verbally abusing others :3") anywhere xD anyways yea follow the instructions what MeshPolygon gave.

• Mr.Shovels
                      Mr.Shovels commented
                      Editing a comment
                      you're not needed here, you can delete your account now, thank you for being less of a burden

• SaltSaltSalt
                      SaltSaltSalt commented
                      Editing a comment
                      @_@ "tsundere character"

what a bummer

Comment

• BananaCredits
                      BananaCredits commented
                      Editing a comment
                      its your fault at the first place tho

But wouldn't you normally log-out your stuff first before signing-off in the counter? ._.

Comment

• SadisticEin
                      SadisticEin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well he did say somebody else told him about the child (he didn't saw the actual kid doing the nasty stuff?). Idk but this feels sketchy enough, if I remember correctly once you log-off in the computer shop's counter more or less you're already done with your stuff in the PC because they'll close it off and make it only available for the next customer. Adding to this, if someone indeed saw the kid using bluebird/yellowbird for shout, they need to be somewhere near or beside the kid to be able to see the screen clearly what he's really up to. Isn't it a bit weird that he knows that the kid doesn't own the PC but didn't even bother stopping the kid from using it?

• Mr.Shovels
                      Mr.Shovels commented
                      Editing a comment
                      he might be one of those scammers who creates multiple characters with fake or impostor igns and acts as a poser, this is just a theory, and i don't want to make it sound like i am accusing him even i am, but i just want to clarify that whatever reason he got banned, i don't think he won't get his account back considering ED won't ban players without any good reason, maybe a warning is enough if they troll in world chat or anything related to breaking chat rules, but banning for years or almost like his lifetime, i doubt he made something like a mistake of someone using his account blablabla make up reason or other things.

i am just relieved that there is 1 less player that might be a threat to DN's plan of cleansing the toxicity in the game, scammers, verbally abusing players and other bad players is the same, they are a poison, or a cancer and ED is trying to cure the game from them.

• SadisticEin
                      SadisticEin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well we'll never know xD the exact reason for banning is only known by ED. Anyways even without that connection and if indeed what he said is true, he's still responsible for the loss.

Your account is your responsibility mate
                    Siggy Under Construction...

GM of SolFuscus, McYongers - Moonlord/PVE

We are recruiting new faces and old faces alike in SolFuscus! Click here for more info!

Comment

• Agent3554
                      Agent3554 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Your profile pic fits with your comment! +1
                  Working...
                  X