No announcement yet.

Colios geared cbn scammer fuuck @tasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings~, I apologize if my kids are rude or anything .-. but the fact that I'm questioning you just to ensure what is truly going on before i wrongly accuse and kick any of my members, and in the end i got called the scammer and lets see uh, "being dumb to create an alt account just to ask you questions". You can bird me or tell anyone you know that im a scammer for all i care, just to let you know you should stop trying to embarass yourself by wrongly accussing ppl.

much love :> <33~~
    Iona lover here <3 nothing much to say <3

Comment

• Looking4bots
      Looking4bots commented
      Editing a comment
      How can he blue bird you tho? He cant even afford it *insert pewds HMMMM here*

Yeah lets just wait for the data source and the fact that he did really scam read the recent conversation.

Comment

Scammer and a liar 2 in 1 colios are you even a human. Unfortunately guildmates are fooled with his words and believed that he aint a scammer

Comment

Just let a scammer live in your guild its gonna make your guild status wealthy

Comment

Yeah lets wait. but for now, make a fun out of yourself

Comment

Hmm, ill believe him since his story is much clearer than you. but for now, lets wait of what will happen, if he got banned then he got banned. if not, then not.

Comment

Blue birding and guild mates helping scammer not to get banned aint gonna clear his name. Bug exploiter,scammer, and also a liar that guildmember though happy gaming

Comment

Lets just wait for my approval request and let gm check the data source of our accounts during the run thank you.

Comment

Well, there's nothing I can say :/ i tried to ask what exactly happened and you just blatantly called me a scammer and skipped the topic about everything and start accusing.
                  And I would suggest you to just at least be kind enuf to stop with those language of yours man, no wonder noone is helping you :/

Comment

• Looking4bots
                    Looking4bots commented
                    Editing a comment
                    dont make this thread longer. lets just wait whats gonna happen and let him spam this stuff. sleep._.

Gonna laugh my ass of for you guys defending a scammer

Comment

See? That's your problem :/ me trying to know what happen = me defending the scammer
                    suits urself :/ and also you should know by now dn isnt an easy game to come by when there's a massive population of scammers out there.
                    just a little thing for you, this bug has been going on in the forum for who knows how long, and if you're new here just to tell everyone who the scammer was, i think it would be the readers laughing at you :/
                    ( i assume ok dont judge :< )

Comment

• Looking4bots
                      Looking4bots commented
                      Editing a comment
                      stahp. lets just wait .-.

How could i not be nice my rage is up getting scmed everyday in these runs is not ok and do you know how it feel getting scammed and shout that its pointless. Its really hard in my part tp believe that you're not Colios because a lpt pf scammers use another sub character to clear or protect their identity/name for them not the get banned and later they will just accuse the person that they scammed is a scammer so its like he's making me scammer.

Im sorry my rage lately is full im just done with those scammers everyday i dont know what to do.

Comment

Im really sorry for what i said its just my rage is done for those scammers i want tp hug you guys

Comment

Im still gonna wait for the reply of the gm becuase its really inappropriate

Comment

You know, if you're laughing your ass out right now and waiting for a reply, will you're probably just going to slap yourself in the face if the GM replies to you, she'll probably reply that your thread, screenshot(that doesn't even provide any concrete evidence on what you are claiming) and vulgarity would not be enough to prove that this Colios guy is a scammer, as for Colios himself he provided a decent amount of information from what I've read so we cannot help you if you're attitude's like this through the whole thing or we cannot prove anything at all if you're just going to act like that, act mature man in these kinds of cases maturity is important to understand each sides of the party we need to know what exactly happened before the loot was accidentally given to Colios from your perspective, and yes the feeling of getting scammed is disheartening and probably want someone to punch in the face, but jesus it's just one damn run it's not like the end of the world if you didn't get those loot in one run, you'd still get them either way on the other 2 runs, you want to know what's worse scammers do? Scamming others for almost 25kg+ or even real money, at those kind of situations, that's is where it gets serious.

Comment

Working...
                          X