No announcement yet.

Colios geared cbn scammer fuuck @tasha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are right that you have free will to say whatever you want. However the forum has rules you have to follow and you are not allowed to spew profanities like this.

Regardless, as mentioned, file a 1:1 and be polite. I realize an ungeared player such as you may not value your name and hence behave as such... but behave as such and I'm pretty sure the authorities would heed not your inquiry either.

FYI, if you know he is a scammer, suck it up and report him. What do you get by posting here? Satisfaction. Please grow up. Free players have also lost hundred thousands so there is no need to pride yourself as a free player.
    Last edited by Xenocho; 06-16-2018, 09:07 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Thank you very much xenocho dude for understanding my side

Comment

thumbs up for what you said xenocho! i understand your rage yukhiro due to being scammed but please dude calm down there are such strict rules in forum. i wont pick a side because both teams are both disrespectful though, and i like the fact that these guild members are supporting their member but i didnt like that their support is too much they already believed that he's not a scammer. if i were you guys ill just investigate the scenario and not take any sides because its their bestfriend or guildmate likely to go with their side and even if you're gm/vice president of that guild you should know this. i saw a lot of bluebirds yesterday roasting 1 player and i guess that is yukhiro and there were like 4 or 5 guys against him.

ok guys dont take sides ok? lets just wait for the GM's reply! Goodluck yukhiro if its proven ill cheer up for you

Comment

• PinkSavage
          PinkSavage commented
          Editing a comment
          Can i ask you one thing so where's the part that i said that you guys aren't allowed to spam birds. Weird

• PinkSavage
          PinkSavage commented
          Editing a comment
          Gonna go back watching avatar korra

• PinkSavage
          PinkSavage commented
          Editing a comment
          Wait what im avatar yang chen

btw hi xenocho im one of your fan lmao you op player XD

Comment

a new acct that havent posted anything just replied here. is dat u yukhiro? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Im avatar yang chen with raava

Comment

• PinkSavage
              PinkSavage commented
              Editing a comment
              I love her so much my avatar *,*

ATLA forevah

Sooo, here I am thinking of doing CBN runs for 2 chars that have reached 95 w/ my husband w/ random people. Hmm, not a nice idea then. We'll just call our friends. I'm not into the game for 24/7 and I only play during my days off and everytime i still have the energy to play coming from work, I am not really aware of bugs or scammers but I do not trade w/ anyone either.
            This post helps people like me though, thanks for sharing :3

Just be kind. If you are the victim, then play more like a victim, tehee ~~

Comment

I dont think this is a scam, nor a bug exploit.. here's why:

Before i say anything, I'd like to state that I am a VGM of my guild and you can say that im one of the "2nd in command" ppl in our guild for about a year or more.I never thought, or intended to scam any of our guild members. Anyway, I encountered this scenario with my guildies. I ran CBN with 3 other guild members. The ticket holder was one of them (not me), but the one who created the party was me, and i just passed the PL to the ticket holder before the run. So anyway, we went on and ran the first tix. At the end, the ticket holder(still PL) opened the chest, and the loots were tagged to ME. All of us were shocked and we assumed that maybe because i created the party. So then we repartied, the ticket holder being the one who created the party. Then everything went ok. The loots were already tagged to the ticket holder (no bug happened).

My theory:
              Since you said that you DC'd during your run, I think it has something to the with the order of the party list in the party window (kinda like the PL bug on raid parties). Since whenever someone DC's, the party order usually changes.So maybe when u DC'd, Colios went to the top of the PT list, and therefore, theoretically(based on my theory), the loots got tagged to him.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Nice dummy account, TS. #nohate #justhavingfun :P

Comment

• alanine
                alanine commented
                Editing a comment
                This situation happened to me earlier too. I was trying to help out a guild mate after running my daily vn hc runs. I just invited her in the pt I already created, assuming that it will be fine by just passing the pl to her. But the same unfortunate event also happened with me taking the reward in the end even though it is her who opened the chest. I replaced the things I took in that run with gold though. This problem has to be fixed somehow since it can be abused (along with that escape location trick) to new players.

• alanine
                alanine commented
                Editing a comment
                Lesson learned at least. I will be more careful by making sure the ticket holder creates the party and opens all the chests at the end.

LMAO this thread is full of drama that are enough for this month.
              Verbena Wanna do magic to this thread?
              "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
              - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Looking4bots
                Looking4bots commented
                Editing a comment
                yeah, GMs should answer this guy already. we are waiting too of whats their verdict of what would happened to this thread.
                Last edited by Looking4bots; 06-18-2018, 03:48 AM.

Nah dude i did a lot of cbn runs and i did get dc but the person who got the lead pass it on me and leave right after the special drop comes and no bug happened. This Colios hurried up on the chest he just stayed beside on it i thought at first its nothing till i realized later he's spamming his mouse to open the chest while im the only one who can do it. CBN scammers use esc current location and spam their clicks on the chest so the pt lead will click the chest also at the same time he does. I already sent a ticket im just waiting for the response.

disconnecting doesnt do anything about it he didnt get the lead and the elestra guy during our run got it and passed it on me when the cerbe is dead. He casually left to let me receive the price. This disconnecting problem happened a lot to me and all the drops went on me when the trustable player pass the lead again to me for the drop. Colios is using disconnetion problem to cover his name and dc problem has nothing to do with it.

Comment

• Yukhiro
                Yukhiro commented
                Editing a comment
                I dont believe in those dc problem that dude hurried up on the chest box with me and it dc in cbn happened several times on it. Its just plain dumb

• flyingdutchman
                flyingdutchman commented
                Editing a comment
                " i realized later he's spamming his mouse to open the chest" - you dont know that.

"CBN scammers use esc current location and spam their clicks on the chest"- you just said he "hurried up to the chest" which means he didnt escape cur. loc.

"disconnecting doesnt do anything about it" - you dont know that either.

did you even read my post? lol

Wow. This kind of report just reminds me of those stupid clients suddenly shouting me as a scammer when I just literally DC-ed in the portal (it's a common problem). Seriously. The screenshots are not even sufficient to pin out someone as scammer, did you even bother to talk to the dude or something? My gahd. People are too effing paranoid they'll start accusing anyone without 100% making sure what they are stating is really true.

Comment

Working...
              X