Nice try :V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice try :V

Okay so I saw some posts here in the forum with this same trick.

I'm trying to buy Fusions when this person pmed me and told me to go to ch8.
    He/she doesn't want to do trade with the fear of getting banned or some shit. Told him/her I've had many bigger transactions but nothing happened ofcourse. I was told to do it by mail instead.
    He/she clearly told me she'll mail the 78pcs fusion cubes. And that I'll mail the payment after.
    But then he/she wanted me to pay first by mail and to even write "GDN Service" so it will appear so I bought some gdn service when that's not the legit title of our business.
    I told him/her to just do trades instead. But he/she doesn't want to.
    I just refused in the end ofcourse. But this is really fishy.

His/her ign is : AmyCetesle
    Attached Files

please dont be mistaken there is AmyCeleste and AmyCetesle[poser]

Comment

and I am not mistaken. I clearly wrote there "AmyCetesle". Thanks

Comment

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        Well,I said it incase u didnt realized it was someone else,And also for the other poeples around who check this thread so they wont have negetive thoughts toward the real AmyCeleste
        Last edited by ChiefTheDogo; 07-05-2018, 03:07 PM.

I'm here to spice some stuffs up,

I also came up with poser IGN of mine recently named 'Nimtaireza' & 'xDntCRY' ( LMAO :'D )
      and due to severe chats & my awareness along side our guild members & my core officers,
      I found out that those people are ' the closest friends of your friends '.

These IGN's
      Nimtaireza = imposing to be me and asking my vgm & sgm to give him some materials for his enhancement. (which will never happen since I got my guild storage to store my stuffs)
      xDntCRY = also imposing to be me and asking my members to come on his raid svc. LMAO (which I stopped doin SVC along time ago)
      Nimfiareza / Nlmfaireza (small L) / Nimfalreza (small L) / Nimfairesa (z changed to s) = special mention to these igns that are trying hard to scam other players. (last February-April 2018)

Those IGN's are made by a NEW Guild Recruit who is trying to know some accurate information about everything inside the guild.
      I hope ALL GUILDS must be aware of this.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

And here I thought impostor scamming is old news :'D

Comment

Working...
        X