Crusader CM3 bug user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crusader CM3 bug user

I'll just put this here since 1:1 Inquire does not seem to work anymore.

Abuser IGN: IGuardSeI (with capital i letter) and k0on.

They exploited the bug multiple times (at least twice every round) without any remorse, despite my fair warning. Got video evidences too, but for some reason the forum won't let me attach .avi extension files.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NearLawlet; 07-06-2018, 09:10 PM.

That appeal to pity in the end tho. If that's his/her only account and really doesn't want to get banned then (s)he should haven't exploit bug in the first place. This type of people don't deserve any form of mercy.

For the vid I think you can upload it on yt first then link it here It's hard to tell the bug with just the ss > <

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      There isn't any other skill that can deal 49k damage in a single hit, except for Crusader CM3 bug.

I still have the video, but I don't think it even matters anymore... I couldn't even complete a single dungeon/nest run, thanks to portal disconnection.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah I see ._. oh yeah CM3 supposed to be unusable in pvp..right?

:0 yeah that's annoying, for ppl using mobile connection can simply turn on and off the connection but it's still a waste of time. Can't imagine how much more hassle it is for non-mobile

why not just shove it off? you already gave a warning to the guy. why still post it? show some mercy lmao

Comment

• NearLawlet
      NearLawlet commented
      Editing a comment
      If everything can be easily forgiven like that, there will be no need for court in our law.

I was merciful enough to give them a fair warning yet they still chose to ignore it and used the bug several times. If it was up to ED, they would be banned for 14 days and got their items wiped clean upon their very first offense (Abuse Policy Ref No. DN-PVP-05).
Working...
X