Dnp rebate reward bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dnp rebate reward bug

i just wanna report this dnp rebate reward bug some people top up 50k cc and get 200k dnp.... as u can see market is fucked up now

well someone did not even top-up got dnp reward .
    IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

Beside this, kindly attend to player's account issue ! Account verification
      Jisunee (RM) / Moderay (RM)

Comment

does everyone affected or only "some people"? just saw some in shout, possibly trolls if there's no proof. the TH price seems normal to me. its cheaper due to 1:1 DNP. its still more than x2 up rate from gold to DNP/CC item

Comment

• geeeen17
          geeeen17 commented
          Editing a comment
          only some people, pretty random. My guildmate did not top up but received 20k dnp, The amount is Random too.

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, london bridge is faaalliiiing doooown......"

Comment

I think they considered the whole month top up for the rewards, not specifically the event period. This is why it appears "random"
          Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• geeeen17
            geeeen17 commented
            Editing a comment
            its really random, as ive said my guildmate did not even top-up once. and still got a reward. Cant figure out a pattern too.

someone top up 20k cc and got 200k dnp

Comment

please post transaction history. posting text-only claims is not believable. you can help reinforce your issue by looking at your ED transaction history. Open up your ED account and on the bottom of the screen, there is a list of transaction records and their dates.
            We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Originally posted by nvLite View Post
              I think they considered the whole month top up for the rewards, not specifically the event period. This is why it appears "random"
              I believe this is the case as I have also received the same amount that I've spent for the whole month instead of the event period only. Not a bad thing tho hehe

Comment

and seem like ED ignore this kind of bug lol......some people top up huge amount before the event and 200k more bec of rebate while others have it for freeeee good job ed!

Comment

Working...
                X