Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack account

DATE OF SCENE: DEC 26 2018 AROUNT 8:00PM TO 10:PM
    So this is how he hack my account. I shout out to world to buy job change worth 25kg and this guy pmed me his IGN is "Gachalicia or Gachalia". I checked he's gear it was op as f and then I trusted him easily. So I mail him 25kg and told me to wait. And then e said that he can't gift me the JC scroll (don't know why). He ask permission that he will just give me CC worth 30kcc so I will just buy the scroll myself. So I agree because (I think anyone would want CC like that). He said that where should he pm the info of the CC, I told him thru FB but he said that he has no fb becuz he is from vietnam. He said to me that he will just pm it at discord (messenger for gamers). So there we have a conversation there. I tried to top up the info he gave to me but it was invalid. So i told him that it was invalid. He said that there is something wrong with the site. So he told me to give my cherry acc. and reminded me that that info was from seagame (dunno what that is maybe from vietnam cc maybe) and said that he will just go direct it to his credit card. And I gave him my cherry acc. After 5 mins he pmed again and said he needs my dn sea acc. and gmail acc. (dunno why maybe for something that is needed. So i gave him both my acc. And i notice why would he want my gmail acc. A minute after he block me in discord dont know why because i cant reply to him so i panicked and I checked my gmail there was this "Dn edit account information about resseting the security information and by that time i realize i was scammed/hacked. I keep on logging in my account but it was already changed (maybe change my pass)

Never mail people gold...

did you save name from the PM list and check in cash shop to verify the player? I'm sure you will get a lvl 10 char.

can you also give his discord ID you used to contact him?

i wish there is a way to force all players to read Launcelot's guide...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Uiopaqwerty24@gmail.com
      Uiopaqwerty24@gmail.com commented
      Editing a comment
      I already got a reply from dev in gmail. Inorder to retrieve my account there are requirements but where should i send that requirements? I'll reply thru gmail? Or another 1:1?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Apologies for the late response as I wished to double check on the details before replying you.

Yes, you reply via gmail to their email address. Please ensure that the email you receive is from them, which has the signature line of "Keep your account safe. Cherry Credits will never ask for your account password, security pin and secret Q&A."

Editing a comment
      Ok sir thank you for your reply

1. You "Mailed" the golds, instead of face-to-face trade with that "OP-as-F gears character"..
    2. You gave your account information.. (DN SEA's rules said to not share your acc. info to anyone, even to your own family)

thats not hack, you gave away your account.. of course peoples would take what was given free
    also, theres Trading House for a reason.. theres a lot of Job Change Scroll in TH lol

with the emergence of new & old returning players (because of xmas-gacha-event), old scam-tactic still works eh.. more victim still to come.

Comment

> Sent a world message
    > Random guy PM's you
    > I trusted him easily

There's your problem.

Comment

We would wish that the world a nice place but please apply Murphy's law here. If you presented an opportunity for someone to scam you, you will most likely get scammed. Never trust pub so easily and take proper precautions to ensure the safety of your transaction.

i wonder if we are being too harsh to people whom put themselves in this position...
      Last edited by Xenocho; 12-28-2018, 08:28 PM.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I don't get it for just to save 4k gold you risked all this, if i were the seller why would sell you cheaper when i can put it in TH at that cheaper price, and can be sold fast.

Comment

The deal was too good to be true. There's the red flag.
          Although, as far as I know, he won't be able to get to your characters without the 2nd password.

Comment

• MARtsuki
            MARtsuki commented
            Editing a comment
            sadly 2nd password can be reset easily xD
            once u get the email tho

• whitenoise1
            whitenoise1 commented
            Editing a comment
            MARtsuki you would need the whole email info tho?

Pls help me get back my acc ((((

Comment

What is that?

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            So, what's the status on the issue? have you tried inquiring your issue on 1:1 customer support?

The only way the game company can help you is by retrieving your account and possibly banning the said scammer at the process, but since you've gave the scammer your account credentials easily and mailed your gold, i doubt they might be convinced that this is a hacking type of issue but instead a scamming issue, which brings us to the penalties which is also the same for hacking and scamming which is a ban.

If you are active, and willingly to get back on your feet after you've been scammed and if you're gonna use your current account (which if by any chance the scammer should have ransacked your account by anything profitable) you can ask for help here in the forums.
            You can also ask me for help but i'm not sure if i can give enough time considering my availability is limited at this moment and could only promise you that i might be able to help you farm for stuff at night? and since i'm using a potato laptop i might die more often than you might do on higher difficulty of fission nest or fission maze ._.

If you have any questions you can ask in the forums or me if you like and i will do my best efforts to answer them as accurately as possible.

Oh and good luck with inquiring to customer support! it might take 2 business days before they can back at you so tell everything what happened in 1 inquiry to avoid long waiting times.

Editing a comment
            I already got a reply from dev in gmail. Inorder to retrieve my account there are requirements but where should i send that requirements? I'll reply thru gmail? Or another 1:1?

Nope, this is never been a "Hack" issue from the start.
          1. You've meet with a stranger that you didn't know
          2. You even mailed him 25k worth of gold in an instant just because his gear is OP?
          3. You gave him your account credentials just so you're trusting him because he's OP?
          I'm a lot more of a noob than this guy you're talking about and yet you can trust me with your account credentials *wink wink

Sometimes there is a time that we humans gets really stupid and even with the simplest things in life that gets our attention and trust easily, we give in and do not even consider the factors and consequences of what will happen if i trust a stranger who said that i need to mail the gold, give them my account credentials, and even your cherry account.

And you can't change account credentials without confirming it on your registered email on your DN account, but he can steal everything he can from each of any of your character if you have more than one character at that time.

My tip is don't trust players that much even if they have really OP gear, in fact many scammers nowadays use this to their advantage, invest on a character on a separate account or maybe their main, take advantage of their OPness to impress many gullible players who are easily intimidated by their gear and trust that said player, and then after that they do it stage by stage, which is getting your gold, ofc if they don't stop their, your account credentials just like what happened to you.

If you have not been able to retrieved your account (if you didn't have a 2nd pass on your DN ingame account) and that the scammer already created a 2nd pass (assuming you didn't had any 2nd pass at that time) try asking for help by inquiring in 1:1 customer support on their main page.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	11.PNG
Views:	103
Size:	424.4 KB
ID:	155553

Comment

• launcelot
            launcelot commented
            Editing a comment
            You will have to work your way through cherry messenger.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            Xenocho, Even if the TS actually trusted the said player, and we can assume that if he may have been a victim of that case then he knows the ways of scammers and trading items etc etc. we can also assume that the TS doesn't really need to give the guy his account details considering Change Job Scrolls can be gifted by "Trusted" sellers, this is just another case of not knowing the exact process of actually purchasing cash shop items via Gold, this is not entirely a scam, this is a case of ignorance at some point, it may be a harsh term to use on an already victimized player but it is the truth, maybe TS should learn from the mistake that has been done and before planning another transaction from someone, they should examine whether it is possible to this and that before actually doing it so that they avoid the dangers of being fooled by a fraud.

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            Uiopaqwerty24@gmail.com If either ED or CC messaged you, should you send your requirements be sure to send it to the right person who contacted you, if you've received a message from ED since you've got it on gmail, be sure to read the email carefully and think of it thoroughly if they are asking you to send your requirements by replying to that message, but if Cherry Credits did contact you, it is better to send the requirements on the Cherry Messenger via your Cherry Credits Account explaining that someone have contacted you regarding your concern and that they have asked for you to send the requirements to them.
        Working...
        X