Hacked Account By BurNing10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacked Account By BurNing10

Good Day, Scammed by BurNing10 the famous Birthday Celebrant Everyday.
    Im so Naive trusting him, bcoz he so really kind ppl knows that.
    im very happy to transac with him cause i know his legit.
    but then after giving my account info, this happened
    bro BurNing i know my account is pretty trash on you. but why u do this.
    im so pathetic that i dont event have in game Print screen. but then every one feels when u scammed and u know who is it.
    and prolly he used a dummy discord account. then im pretty he is. bcoz he run FDN 11:20pm yesterday with his guild mate (Wingblades) or friends.

Thank you DN..
    Off for a while

xxINlxx from -AliceJapan
    Attached Files

The screenshots you show do not prove that you were being scammed by BurNing10. Did you verify that the discord account you were talking to is actually him? If yes, can you show that evidence?

Just to add on, there are many cases of imposters acting as geared people to make you trust them. This could potentially be a strong example. As you said, "bro BurNing i know my account is pretty trash on you. but why u do this." If the account is really trash to him, why go through the effort to scam and hack..?
    Last edited by Xenocho; 01-09-2019, 08:07 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

That’s not him, when u ppl ever learn. Thats not even his discord. Game policy says never give away your accnt info to anyone, but u did so u got hacked but it’s not Burn lol.
      ~Severalle | Zachura | Syliveth~
      LINElife

Comment

yes, you can deny the fact isn't him bcoz i dont have solid evidence. i did this even though my account is trash to remind you guys he can actually do this. its him "Skila + 1 +2 ups + FDN weapon" if only i have print screen of sending his discord account in in game. that could be a solid proof he is. but i don't have that my bad and my fault. but still i can accuse him for what he did. that one of his way to do scammed.

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          "i did this even though my account is trash to remind you guys he can actually do this."
          - are you saying you gave him your account on purpose knowing the outcome?

"if only i have print screen of sending his discord account in in game."
          - do you have proof that the name that PM you in-game is BurNing10, not BurNingl0 or l3urNing10? This is "important" because BurNing10 as a name is not imitable
          - you manage to take an in-game screenshot but your screenshot shows nothing except your character gear. this type of information is irrelevant to the report.
          Last edited by Xenocho; 01-09-2019, 09:33 PM.

• X1989
          X1989 commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess he meant even though his account is not worth to make a report for scamming, he still did it to show that a high-gear player could scam
          Still, you can accuse anyway you want, but with no good evidence, all you did is just making people think "Ah, it's another noob who got tricked by posers"

I feel very sorry for TS, but you're one of the countless people who post here in forum about their account being hacked because they gave away their account information.
        NEVER EVER let anyone know your account, not even your mother, your GF nor your bestfriend/friend
        Your account is yours and yours alone.

So, once again, I do hope you learned your lesson...

Comment

Obvious is ur own mistake bro, there is a livestream on facebook during their run. poser may track where they going and know the exact time and tried to use his name to scamming around.
          1.Do you think that the person is get standing by on run in discord voice call with his own team still can logging in second discord ? (welp he wont use mickey mouse as a profile pict as he is a lollicon)
          2.Malaysian wont call it ( Bro, Hey, Just make it Bro etc) Pinoy famous word they using always! (Bro!!!! Hey!!!! etc)
          3.Seller would never ask for your account detail
          4.If legit seller wont mentioned about wont havent to ur account safety etc and beg for ur trust .

Anyway Chill bro,Treat it as a lesson
          1.Always save ign the person pm-ing you and proceed to cash shop gift function 1st, paste the name and press check to know wherther is poser or no,
          theres a diff between
          i(capital)=I
          L(small letter)=l
          ​​​​​​​^ seems same , right?
          if you didn check using this method

Comment

That isn't BurNing10. I know and have him on Discord and that's not him. You got scammed by a poser after taking the risk of giving your account details away.

Kindly acknowledge that that is not BurNing10 to clear the false allegations and seek EYED's help in recovering your account. Thank you.

Comment

You didn't got scammed, you just gave the poser your account details, that's it! this is just one of those moments that a player tends to actually trust anyone in the game thinking its the oh so popular player that is trusted by many, and then giving them your account details just because they said so promising to give what you want.

Life isn't that easy, same as ingame, if you want to rant about it go to their discord channel and post these screenshots so that the poser whoever has the discord account will get banned on the channel, although i doubt the idiot poser would just come back again using a different account.

You should always check for their IGN if it's them, if you don't now the correct spelling of an IGN don't even bother, maybe you will learn from your mistake this time and carefully work your way out in the game without actually doing illegal transactions outside of DN's Jurisdiction, since doing illegal acts and getting scammed or you lose something doesn't mean DN will do something about it, they might even ban you for actually doing the same illegal act as the one you're doing the transaction with.

Comment

Working...
              X