Being racist by other player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being racist by other player

Greetings,I want to report some problem that i just meet today. I post some selling item on world by blue bird and this guy started to pm me, raging on my english. I did told him that my english is not really good because my country. Then he stated to said some bad words. Cannot accept this, i took some screen shot about his words. Please,I'm waiting for the fast action for the kind of player who racist other player in game.

Good thing that rude people can be banned now. Check the Notice section at the main site. They already have 3 people on the ban list.

I hope your issue will immediately get noticed. And sorry if you have to experience this kind of treatment.
    Last edited by kitanaryuusei; 01-19-2019, 08:03 AM.
    I LOVE REN
    by me ofc

Comment

• kitanaryuusei
      kitanaryuusei commented
      Editing a comment
      Usually they're kids/trolls who thinks they know it all. And your English is fine and understandable so please don't worry about it. I've met these kind of people but I usually don't reply and just block them.

Filing a ticket would be the best option as this kind of behavior should not be tolerated.

• MARtsuki
      MARtsuki commented
      Editing a comment
      banned 14days from login & their iGN is censored, why ED so lenient in these matter? even its their first offend
      these people did humiliate someone, yet they didnt get any public execution unlike other games, while in the meantime they can even get rewarded with RH (30days offline)
      "Isolation won't solve the problem"

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      They need to teach a lesson to these toxic people not by hiding the fact that they are banned, but publicly humiliate them by posting it on a list on their webpage that says this player is toxic, as well as remove the entirety of the gold he/she owned in the process and several items on his/her inventory such as fission crystals, garnets,high grade essences and any rare items like sunset cloister keys, Heraldry, Dragon Jade etc, Penalize with removing their ability to use chat after the ban has lifted, lets say a month or so.

The effects is the same as like a scammer or hacker stripped off their account of valuable possession, but the reason behind it is that they are being toxic, having these toxic people in the game should be heavily punished just like the accounts of these scammers are being banned indefinitely.

They should also put up a list of Scammers they have currently banned in order for players to distinguish any differences from a legit IGN towards an IGN that is owned by a scammer.

I wish they will take action. However, this happen a lot in DNSEA, almost more than once every hour... It is almost like their culture... Because of that, ED will have a hard time to act on each case.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Wow, he needs to be punished asap, that kind of racist behavior shouldn't be tolerated. Wouldn't it be better to submit a 1:1 ticket though? Do the GMs even look at the forums?lmao

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly no...
        Community members are more active than GMs.

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Verbana was the only forum moderator that i've seen to interact with the community, although there might be some other person with authority that just works behind the shadows and more like a covert operation in order to surprise them with a ban hammer, and the image posted above are the following evidence of vulgar and indecent behavior from a player, whether it is a kid or someone with maturity, this kind of behavior should and will not be tolerated by GMs, especially Chat Moderators who are in fact looking into the matter at hand, or so atleast in the past since i've never seen any chat moderators in the game for years now, except at the beginning of ED's ownership of SEA server

Lets face it, SEA server has the most toxic players, not just DN but other games as well.

Comment

Please fill in a 1:1 ticket so that this person may join the ranks of the people who were banned with racist/profanity remarks.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• fknhan
          fknhan commented
          Editing a comment
          im done, im waiting for the soonest reply of GM. This guy needs to be punished asap.

Hmmm... i get the feeling that i know which country this ass lives as the way he speaks in english, most probably this is a weeaboo anime junkie that lost a game of DotA2 since most players who knows how to talk trash like that are mostly playing games such as LoL, and DotA2, i'm not guessing on this, no need since it's factual, because everyone that plays a PVP game tends to be toxic, DN has pvp but that doesn't mean a person who only plays DN would know how to talk so much trash like this guy is.

Don't Worry fknhan, karma will get this player, this player's just a nobody anyway and might be jealous of an item you're selling.

SPEAKING BAD IN ENGLISH isn't a problem on playing games like this, the problem is the people who's discriminating the people who cannot properly speak in english, this guy is just provoking other people to start a fight, DO NOT LET THEM PROVOKE YOU AGAIN and just ignore them, preferably block them the instant they say something like this.

Comment

• fknhan
          fknhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes i did, i blocked him form that without any more reply. Also sent him on a 1:1 ticket. Hope GM can read it and give this one a good judgment.

Don't be too bothered by the comments of kids/trolls. All these keyboard warriors aren't worth your time, just add them to your blacklist and report them.

Comment

• fknhan
          fknhan commented
          Editing a comment
          Normally we just ignore those player. But this kind of talk and behavior im sorry but just cannot accept.

Dont be bothered by such people. Use this as an opportunity to improve your english skills. Criticism is usually a blessing in disguise. Forgive and forget.

Comment

u can try to report them with proofs.. ED do take actions against such ppl now as i saw from their website.
          • Vesa23 - Saleana •

Comment

Working...
          X