15 minutes of Cloister Map Fragments(Tradeable)Exploit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 minutes of Cloister Map Fragments(Tradeable)Exploit

Be wary of Resellers Manipulating the price of the said item or else your gonna have a bad time,

I am not sure why would people buy that overpriced map fragment. The highest tier in the event is clearing 30 runs of cloister, whereas I can obtained more than 40 runs worth of untradeable map fragment through nests and stuff every week. Even if you are not decent geared, the events starts in 22th March, so you have like half a month to farm the map fragment yet.

Also, reselling is common in DN, if not all MMORPG with free market. People invest their money to make more money, what is wrong? It is a fundamental principle in capitalism anyway. One example is people reselling Gosuk Box during the last CC top up event, where the price skyrocketed for 3 folds of normal market price.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Well isnt that everybody are restricted by ftg? I am also plays for like 2-4 hours daily and I manage to get 40 runs worth of map fragment weekly.

• Deceptionist
      Deceptionist commented
      Editing a comment
      BananaCredits, please don't assume that i have a decent armory, paying service for fission lab 20 is a luxury. dungeon crawling is based on luck, praying for gold rabbit or ancient goblin coin, if you want to get your equipment stronger you need to meet the required Librium points and enhancement fees that will hinder you.plus bonus grind if your enhancement attempt will fail.

well it doesn't matter anymore if you reach the peak but right now, i'm in the bottom of hierarchy, struggling.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright my bad, I forgot that lower LAB has lower fragment, apologies for that. Just to clear thins up, I aint in the peak tho still struggling with the L jades, which is also partially a product of "reselling exploit".

Anyway, you still has two more weeks of farming, plus the weekday bonus map fragment. I guess the burden reduces quite much.

Scammers? what's that suppose to mean? does scammers can scam people through selling items via TH?

The only people who would buy tradable map fragments are the ones who are too hyped or too excited for such an event like that, i can earn around more than a hundred map fragments just by doing my board quests by doing abyss dungeons and nests weekly.

That's how the economy works in any or most MMORPG that you're gonna encounter soon enough on the internet, and it looks like whoever posted that youtube video or YOU who made a thread about it doesn't know much about stuff like that, be sure to reconsider opening a topic such as this because it is nonsense whatsoever.

In my opinion those maps aren't worth it, only those people who are rich enough buys those things or merchants that buys cheap items and resell it for a much higher price since that's how many people get rich, taking advantage of the high demands.

I remembered how high the demand was for the high grade essences of life from before, level 50 cap, and it was awesome when i racked in a lot of gold because of it, bought some cheap ones before it was in demand, sold off all my stock and earned 40% more after that, its not scamming, you're just butthurt on how these people manipulate the prices on TH, it happens in real life as well.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      there will be no price freeze or any sort of thing because the items that are being sold and are being used on events such for the upcoming sunset cloister event are items that are dropped as loot or rewards from chests after beating a nest.

Instead of actually persuading people from not buying these map fragments (which people are gonna be smart not to buy expensive map parts that yields little to no reward at all) why not suggest that these parts should actually be instead available for purchase on NPC stores for points and not for gold? make all materials needed to buy tickets for such stages such as making all slayer shards with tradable and untradable tags to become ordinary slayer shards that cannot be traded but can be put on server storage so that other subs can make use of it? why not suggest that instead of actually posting something so false information being all tradable map fragments for buying sunset cloister map to be a scam by people buying cheap maps and then selling it for a high price.

People have choices, they can either buy the map even if its expensive or choose to save their gold for something else, PEOPLE ARE SMART don't make them feel like they are stupid enough to buy such lucrative item over such a pitiful event with rewards not worthy of the effort
      Last edited by Mr.Shovels; 03-08-2019, 07:46 AM.

• Deceptionist
      Deceptionist commented
      Editing a comment
      @Mr. Shovels i did this to warn people engaging in this activity to be careful or else they will have a worse trade deal, right now, we're discussing here on how to make a counter-measures to prevent this types of exploits from abusers. but i guess this will not happen because, as i conclude regarding of other people's comments, its deep-rooted within the game. you made a compromised suggestion, and i thank you for that. i am sorry that my approach to this problem that i thought is new is different, but hey, what a heated discussion it is. i almost use the capslock button.

let's just stop for now.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      They aren't getting the worst trade deal because if they buy cheap ones and sell it for a higher price that's their choice and their decision to make and if they don't have any sales after a day or so that's their problem for being too greedy if people aren't buying their stuff.

If something gets low on demand the prices will eventually go low in a week or so, even just for a few days that might happen, there's nothing bad about this thing, this is just normal and you're just overacting on things and being so obnoxious to people about it if rather they disagree with you, this is why you're not someone who's good to talk about when it comes to these kind of things.

And that ciao thing? its stupid, stop it because you don't have enough Sass to do that to us

Aren't you a "price manipulator" as well because you don't want other players to sell fragments at a high price? Sorry but I can't find the logic. I suggest that you read the law of supply and demand.

Comment

• chlorofrom
      chlorofrom commented
      Editing a comment
      Low-to-right price because everything should be that way according to you? Fusion Cubes had a 100% price increase from 100g to 200g last time I checked. Did anyone complain?

You don't need to be a world class economist to understand that if nobody is farming/selling something then it's price will surely go up.

If something can be easily obtained (Harmony Cube) then it's price will go down. Plain and simple. You don't like the price range then farm it yourself or better yet don't buy it. Why the hate man? You need some love?

• Deceptionist
      Deceptionist commented
      Editing a comment
      chlorofrom i don't have to answer you, because your answer is irrelevant. why are you talking about harmony cubes even though i'm talking about event-related items? maybe you should do a comprehension check.

ciao.

• chlorofrom
      chlorofrom commented
      Editing a comment
      For comparison, but I'm sure you wouldn't understand because Cloister Map Fragments are game breaking items that would destroy the server if they are sold at a high price.

Good day.

there's no need to be philosophical and discuss World Economic Ideals Here.

I just want a "price-freeze system" that protects any event-related items from being Overpriced.

i know this type of "exploits" is deep-rooted within the game.

maybe not at this moment but in the future updates.

Ciao
    Last edited by Deceptionist; 03-08-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll just do it according to the rule , 1 more foul word from you I'll just report you.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Well then I guess MMORPG is really not your cup of tea, since this free market system exists almost in all MMORPG.

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      Pushover? i don't know if you really are using the proper english terms or you're just saying what you think the perfect word is that rhymes with your ideals.

I accepted you because you wanted to follow me, i don't care if anyone follows me so if you retract that don't think i'm gonna be saying sorry to you and follow me again, i'm not someone fishing for attention like what you're doing.

Each time i suggest something i'm serious, how come i would waste all my hours of typing those long posts if i weren't serious? how stupid am i to waste my time thinking up a lot of stuff that i weren't even serious? not sure if you're really up on this MMORPG thing but this isn't a game for you if you're so fixated on things that would BENEFIT YOU because most players out there are trying hard to do their best to play a crappy MMORPG like this one and yet here you are, complaining, whining about how a measly ITEM is being sold at a high price and most of it came from other players that sold it for a cheap price and they bought it to sell it for a more expensive price WHICH IS normal because that's how players get their stuff.

I don't think your ideals on this topic is something that would inspire people, rather they would spit on you and laugh at you like you are some guy who just knew about this stuff and acting so cocky like you're better than them.

Don't think you're such a good opportunity to waste time with, i'm not gonna even subscribe on this post anymore just because its something stupid and i don't want to keep getting notifications on this one, and oh yeah, you admired my suggestions right? now you're talking trash about them? how ironic is it? putting up a facade like that isn't something that would earn your respect from other people, rather you're just pushing them away, the moment you called me a pushover was something a ranting kid would say to someone was talking about facts to a spoiled brat who thinks just because of something he suggested got implemented into the game was a coincidence and now he's actually saying that developers heard your plea? nah, they don't they never will.

I'm pretty sure this is a just a fad. Nobody buys those really (except for bored, rich peeps who wants the finish the Feats) . Untradeable frags are easily farmable by a casual player ( player who only does DQ and deplete his/her FTG) and the event is a bonus. Give it a few weeks and the prices will stabilize to 'normal' levels again.

With all due respect though, a 'price-freeze' system for DN is next to impossible. The TH Gold cap was an indirect 'price-freeze' but the gold inflation outmodeled that. You would actually need a competent person continually checking prices and determine if such item is overpriced or not. I'll assume you are not familiar of how the MMORPG market works. Reselling is not an exploit but an economic tactic (and as a proclaimed F2P player, it's one of your best chances of being ahead in the game).

TL;DR: No government, no 'price-freeze'. And basic economic knowledge would inform you that what you want is impossible given the circumstances presented.

Just my 0.02$

Comment

• Deceptionist
      Deceptionist commented
      Editing a comment
      point taken, thank you.very much

I know your feel, being newbie is really hard to catch top tier or just high tier gear. But trust me, i'm playing this DN sea since Desert Dragon Nest 60 cap around 2013 and till now still hard to get high end contents.
    And as u said, u just play this game from January, you really need more time to spend to get high or top tier contents. Especially for newbie without spending money (F2P).
    My suggestion (not directly for u, but for all newbies) is just play as u can with ur current gear & ability if u don't want to spend money. Still able to get, even solo playing still interesting and able to get geared, + ur luck on looting, increasing ur experience on any dungeon/ nests by solo run just for test ur limit and find the way.

Back to ur topic that gives warning for other players especially for newbies is not that bad, at least they know current "Map Fragment's" price for upcoming Cloister Event.

But yah, as other people said in this ur topic, I'm agree about exploiting price on TH is not illegal, and no need to be fixed to limit the price for some items.
    I know ur feel, cz previously i saw TH price of conversion Shoes is around 300K G and now became more than 400K G or even 500K G up.
    I really want the price is back to around 300K G (like ur statement about give the limit/ make the price of "Map Fragments" getting normal). But I realize it wouldn't be happen bcz I'm thinking "they sell it high cz everyone sure want best income by spending less resource" It's strategy of economy.

Actually this is a chance for people to earn more gold by selling "event items" at high price while it's in demand like they said above.

For now just find ur own way how to farm. Bcz everyone has different method how to farm Gold, Items & Gear based on their capability & time spend on this game for F2P especially.
    More focus on 1 thing, more chance u'll earn. I mean if someone play just 1 game, it would be easier to farm the game content, But if someone plays many games, sure they'll got hard time to spend to manage each of his/her game currently played.
    Last edited by Lans Vahndreas; 03-10-2019, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
      Mr.Shovels commented
      Editing a comment
      you're wasting time on this guy, he's not someone that would listen to people who disagrees with him, he has a mental disorder like those other delusional people on youtube, not worth your time

• Lans Vahndreas
      Lans Vahndreas commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are right...
Working...
X