[Beware of impersonator] NlceArrowZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Beware of impersonator] NlceArrowZ

I just want to tell you guys to be very careful with this Level 1 Warrior using IGN NlceArrowZ (letter L lowercase).
    He is impersonating one of my guild members, NiceArrowZ level 95 Sniper, and scamming people around.

Yesterday my own guild member got scammed by him. Lost all of his precious jades and epic costumes because he fell to the trap.
    Today also got someone fell for the trap. He wanted to sell his Conversion Weapon but ended up lost his account because the scammer ask for his ID to 'provide' Trade Warranty.

Always remember this sacred advice: Never give your ID and password to anyone

always remember the game policy , protect your own username and password , don't provide any detail of your account to other people .

Comment

I am updating something here. Since it involve AstralNova name... again~

I don't know why poser always target Nice. He always AFK in town playing while playing Mobile Legend. Well maybe that's why he is an easy target.
      I cannot do anything about that since that's his habit. Nice doing nest service? He is too lazy to do that. He is not Pinoy and he don't even have Discord account :/

To the scammed one,
      Why in the world you give your precious account to the so called 'servicer' to do the nest run.

Sincerely.
      Last edited by EternalCat; 09-11-2019, 02:00 AM.

Comment

Disclaimer:
        We, AstralNova guild, never offer any GDN, FDN, BDN, GustDN service run to the public.
        Exceptional for small nest like FM run. Sometimes our random member just did it for extra income. It's not even really often.

And I would like to put a link to another thread that may open some of our mind here regarding scamming and hacking whatsoever. Just click the link below:
        List of known Scamming/Hacking methods employed in DN

Comment

Working...
        X