Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xPieSlicer/Tabbyto got hacked

Dear people,

I am here to inform everybody that my friend, IGN: xPieSlicer/Tabbyto, just got hacked, and the hacker is currently bluebirds and trying to sell his L jades. The route of hacking is via sending FB link through Discord for a "new FDN party guild run". My friend had sent all the evidence on the scam/hack to ED via 1:1 Inquiry. Hence, I urge everybody to not buy the L jades from both the IGN and hope that ED will take action before any further damage is done to his account.

Thank you very much.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

can you provide more info on how he got hacked? Keylogger or something like that? and why he don't get any type of precautions when he contacts this guy that "request people for a new FDN run", so we can try to avoid those kind of hack/scam

P.S: don't misunderstand the answer that i post
    Yung Venuz bless you

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      I do admit my friend was kinda being derp that time, as the hacker manage to address him using his real name.

Not to mentioned how the hackware works, the hacker does send a phishing FB link to my friend via Discord.

• GXSCC
      GXSCC commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, first, sorry for the late response, but i just search that Discord tag, and i don't found that tag, maybe the person that hacked your friend acc erased that Discord account,
      your friend could be affected by a modified type of keylogger to work through a FB page, just as you mention it.

and to add, if you friend is "Casher" (cuz to be an hacker target, he must be a Cash user) why don't use antivirus programs, it is likely that an antivirus had detected that unusual activity, but leaving that aside, I hope your friend manages to recover his account.

Best Regards to All.
      Last edited by GXSCC; 05-13-2019, 02:54 PM. Reason: added more text

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Well he does is a regular GDN servicer, as well as occasional FDN servicer, this is why he became the target. Anyway, he is awaiting ED's reply so lets hope he can retrieve his account, although we had seen the hacker dissembled all his untradeable L jades into mid hearts.

it was fb link ,
    it will send 1link to you ,
    after u click the link, it will ask u to join a fb group chat ,
    before join it will ask u to fill in your DN login detail : email;password etc ,
    then your account byebye , typical hacking style

BOBO ALERT

ED SAID : protect your own account information . don't gave other your account personal information or click unknow link .

Comment

Working...
    X