Sexual Harassment by IGN: AlterEmiya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexual Harassment by IGN: AlterEmiya

Im writing this to behalf of my sister that experienced the harassment of this guy named "AlterEmiya"

This is a long story so please bear with it for you guys have idea of how this guy do these creepy things to my sister.
    BACKGROUND:
    This started when my sister experience the harassment by simple "patting" in game, assuming its a "role play" for she looks this guy as her big brother in game.
    When this guy leaves our guild (due to his personal attitude and root of all) He joined a guild and make things for him but he was encouraged not to stay in our eyes for what he have done.
    Now the guild where he was currently admitted and our guild hates the "fishing" of members. But this AlterEmiya tried to fish my sister in that guild where a few eyewitnesses saw the incident, sparking almost a guild shaming to each other. My sister tried her best to avoid escalating the conflict thus making the issue into "misunderstanding" for she owes a few respect to AlterEmiya...
    This AlterEmiya tries his best to communicate to my sister to their awkward conenction, why??? this guy always PM my sister whenever she is online. what word? "pat"
    Here one of the evidence:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	xEt1lG2.png
Views:	22
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	162163

Now my sister is going to province to attend our business there, she tried to settle things between the our guild and to this guy. They agreed to avoid the place and no one will be offended again. They agreed with some members as eyewitness. that he will not to go to our place for he hates it.
    Evidence.: Click image for larger version

Name:	DYDbe5b.png
Views:	23
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	162164

PS: Record Based on Save Chat Function of Dragon Nest.
    CURRENT MOMENT

Now i know this guy is something fishy. and done no good things. but i do digging and saw his still showing himself in our place. where my sister and him agreed to avoid. This guy doesn't make sense! so I observed him for a week and see if he will stop. But guess what? he still showing himself thus breaking the agreement.
    Now i've do some digging to get the details if this dude really done weird things and this is what shows up.
    HE KNOW THIS USER IS A FEMALE AND TRIES TO BAIT HER (this thing have other part but for her protection and keeping her dignity will not be included but this show how creepy this dude is.) Click image for larger version  Name:	DN_2019-06-02_19-30-41_Sun.png Views:	1 Size:	72.4 KB ID:	162156

To about the Sexual Abuse that he have done to my sister. ill not include it here for her protection and its way too much for her to include the evidence here.
    To why he have been kicked he done malicious thing to other members (for its not print screened to evidence for we tried to blind eye for him and try to make his attitude better) but when he have been kicked, he tried to Guild Shame us.
    Evidence: Click image for larger version  Name:	DN_2019-06-03_17-55-25_Mon.png Views:	1 Size:	339.5 KB ID:	162157

We dont want to escalate this matter in forum but you have done worse thing as a normal or ethical player... you know how worse he is? this is what a guild artist tries to show how pervert and sexually harasser he is:
    (this is personal matter but this might be used as proof how he done things in the scale this artist experience his try hards of harassment) Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	1 Size:	191.0 KB ID:	162158

PS: We know that we are going off hand to this but he done worse thing than this report... please give a necessary action for this person be punished to what he have done to my sister and to others.
    Last edited by Kjerstine; 06-05-2019, 08:34 PM.

I believed case like this is to be addressed directly to ED through 1:1 ticket.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

You are just over reacting LMAO. You just hate him because your sister is closer to him than you. Jelly bean. LOOOL

Comment

Working...
      X