To NoLife18 regarding my poser...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To NoLife18 regarding my poser...

Before you ban me, do tell me how did I steal your account while I was doing this?

There is a notice on our guild board reminding everyone to be careful AND NEVER GIVE AWAY YOUR INFO. Because NO transaction in the game ever needed you to give your email, password, etc.

Even if your main account wasn't in the guild, you should have paid more attention. Because my IGN is obvious enough already, that absolutely only ignorant people get fooled by a fake IGN. And besides, you can still check if the IGN is fake or not by copy-pasting the name to the cash shop.

So tell me how I hacked your account. I'm sure you have taken a screenshot of "our" conversation before I "stole your account" despite all the warnings I gave to all my guildmates and friends.

And rather than just cursing that my family dies, I think it's better if you stopped blaming me for your own ignorance. I have my own account that I have managed with love and hard grinding effort for six years, so why would I steal yours? or anyone's else's for that matter?

And to everyone else that is reading this:

I do apologize for venting my frustration here, since I'm the type of person that deals with problems that threaten me immediately. And just in case that guy reports me falsely all because of his ignorance, I have my own alibi and witnesses to defend my case.
    Last edited by MarcieLin; 08-25-2019, 09:12 AM.

I like how the username NoLife18 fits the person using it, he's invested too much to the game that he's even making a big deal out of this to the length of resorting to death threats lmao.

If I experienced the same thing, I would literally be like "meh" and blame myself for it and move on since it's just a game, or just make another account for it.

Oh wait... Oh no...
    Last edited by Agent3554; 08-25-2019, 06:21 AM.

Comment

This time another guild mate of mine has reported to me about the poser trying to fake my name again. This time with a clearly different IGN...

I'm not online in-game at this time anymore... and I don't even speak PH...
      And since I know that ED is too lazy to track down these posers and their original accounts. All I can do are two prevention measures:
      1. Implement the "No PM Rule", which most of my guildmates have followed. Except for that guy whom I tried to reason with but ended up sending death threats to the wrong person...

2. Steal the fake IGNs used by the poser once my friends or guildmates have reported the fake IGN to me, after the poser deletes the character with the fake name, so the name will never be used again. And since I'm offline right now, I'll have to confiscate that IGN tomorrow when I log in. And then the poser will think of another fake name that resembles closely to my original IGN, which is a hassle if this cycle goes on and on... although the original IGN is already very obvious to look at... Seriously, the original IGN is already so simple and scam-proof, so who the hell falls for these fake names?

This poser is so persistent about trying to destroy my name that if this keeps on, I might be able to sell a like service with all the fake IGNs I confiscated from him lmao.
      Last edited by MarcieLin; 08-25-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
        Mr.Shovels commented
        Editing a comment
        Sadly they do not have a clue on how they can track a poser's original account, not to mention they can't just "hey, this account mailed a hundred thousand gold to this ign, this is our guy lets ban him now!" since they needed proof, and their system is flawed in so many ways that hackers, cheaters and scammers are all over the place, which is obviously ED's fault for lingering too much on updates, and less fixing of their problems, this is a game whereas they can only milk more and more, especially on this server, not to mention all other regional servers have shut down and only a few remaining left that is why SEA is the only server left for most of them to play since this region is free from being region locked (unless they detect that you've got your own version of DN on your location, you will get IP banned for it)

I've been observing ED's management on the game, especially the translation, and it wen't south when Cherry Credits ended their publication of the game since they handle all Translations from KDN to SEA and that shows how incompetent ED is in so many ways.

Usually these posers exist because of the text font DN uses to display all its texts, if they change it to a more proper one which can differentiate the small letter "L" towards the small letter " I i " then we can assure that these people who are stupid can distinguish it easily and that might save their asses.

a lot of people these days on DN are gullible enough that even the simplest sales talk that scammer says they are easily persuaded, usually these people are used to playing RPG which has a more ways on methods of trade in the game and then transitioned into a more hellish game such as DN itself.
    Working...
    X