Abusing ray mechanic's singularity skill bug in Rune dragon hardcore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusing ray mechanic's singularity skill bug in Rune dragon hardcore

To the developers of this game kindly take action. On these kind of people who abuses skill bug of singularity make actions to all who will do it on the future. Many more will do this if neglected

Be aware of the consequences

Originally posted by box

Don't do it, guys. The game knows if you're doing it, and you will get BANNED for it.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Hi guys,

Please keep in mind that exploiting bugs is recorded as an offence under the abuse policy and will be treated very seriously.

Will escalate this issue to the DN team for further investigation.

Meanwhile, I highly encourage you to not abuse it or you may have to face severe consequences.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bannister View Post
        Hi guys,

Please keep in mind that exploiting bugs is recorded as an offence under the abuse policy and will be treated very seriously.

Will escalate this issue to the DN team for further investigation.

Meanwhile, I highly encourage you to not abuse it or you may have to face severe consequences.

Thank you.
        so you mean lets remove the topic of individuality here meaning to say not only a single person will get banned with this exploit?because it will sound unfair if only a single person will get penalized in regards of the said concern

Comment

Originally posted by IlllIlllI View Post

so you mean lets remove the topic of individuality here meaning to say not only a single person will get banned with this exploit?because it will sound unfair if only a single person will get penalized in regards of the said concern
          I believe those who were reported to ed via 1:1 enquiry would be most probably banned, since this was a game bug, the developers are partially at fault due to loopholes in the developing of RM, however to monitor every player in dnsea if they had abused this bug is most likely impossible due to huge amount of investigation and reviewing required, not forgetting manpower.
          This bug should never be touched, good luck to the players who has been reported.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

The problem here is that those who post the topics here also post how to generate the bug.

The forums should not be a place of such information as it can maximize the exploitation rather than minimize it.
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

help me understand so what you are saying is that its okay to abuse the exploit? as long as no one would report you in the forums?

Comment

help me understand so what you are saying is that its okay to abuse the exploit? as long as no one would report you in the forums?
                What Nvin means is that by reporting here in the forums does more harm than help since posting up the tutorial here is going to let other forumers have access to that video where it teaches you how to abuse.
                On the other hand, there is always 1:1 enquiry / abuse report, to write to ED privately without leaking this bug to the vast majority.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• nvLite
                  nvLite commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This, exactly.

Oh that inquiry thing you mean? Not even working at all and this thread has been created for some reason the root of the bug who first posted it on youtube must be subjected to be penalize aswell because you cannot put a rotten apple to the fresh ones or else it will be all rotten when time comes its just gonna be unfair if someone gonna get banned and i hope they can review the freaking dungeon clear logs with those RM characters on raids that abused the said bug and ban them all that would be more wonderful

Comment

I just hope this game admins would be transparent enough to ban those people who abuse the bug because seeing DN SEA right now i feel like it will just last for a couple of months ever since this incomplete patch has been uploaded

Comment

So summing it up I believe the policy for abusing bugs doesnt have a strong teeth yet not like other games seeing this bug abusers roaming around sharing and earning so much with this and exploiting the said thing sad server what a great loss for the game

Comment

But the next patch is still on October 19

RM Bug is really abusive of the game. I took some video of partymates doing the bug. Sorry not sorry.
                      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

So can i report those who request for doing the bug in nests? Seriously public nowadays even kick you out of pt if you're not gonna use it. I've encountered that many times now

Comment

Originally posted by BOOBEEP View Post
                          So can i report those who request for doing the bug in nests? Seriously public nowadays even kick you out of pt if you're not gonna use it. I've encountered that many times now
                          That I am not sure if encouraging the abuse of bug is also against the abuse policy. I take screenshots anyway and send them all in one go.
                          I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                          I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

There are even pubs that use Blue bird recruiting members on RUDN with this TAG..

"LFM>> RUDN HC 5/8 With RM BUG"

They really use blue bird shout for that.. LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X