Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gold Buyers should get banned no matter what.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Buyers should get banned no matter what.

Hi there DN Sea Staff.

Since we had recently transferred service from Cherry Credits to EyeDentity Games, and that we want to
    keep our game healthy from Gold Buyers and Sellers.

If there's one entity should earn, it should be you guys so that the game will stay afloat and will not close down.

One suggestion though, create a thread to report Gold Buyers and Sellers in the game where we can post and upload
    screenshots of the Seller/Buyer.

If players wants gold they should do the ff:
    Daily Quests
    Dungeon Farm
    Nest Farm
    Enhance items and Sell them
    Etc.
    So many ways to get gold.

and if the players comes to a point that he really needs to have the cash item he/she wants, he/she should
    spend money for EDP for the desired Cash item.

Gold Buying = NOT supporting Dragon Nest.

So Let me start with this guy: GlareNiJun

He said: B> GOLD = PHP

but before that he was looking for someone to talk to using world chat, as if he has an urgent problem.

Important: Tagalog (English)

I even talked to him by saying: "Ano Problema?" (What's the problem?)
    Then he asked: "Kano ratio ng gold" (How much is the ratio of exchange of Gold to Pesos) -
    Peso is our currency since we talking in Filipino. *
    I answered: D ko alam tol. D ko sinosuportahan ang ganyan. good luck na lang (I don't know bro. I don't support any of that. Good luck with it.)

And I also said: "Kala ko pakakamatay ka eh" (I thought you're gonna commit suicide) - since he's looking for
    someone to talk to in world chat in a very urgent manner with reasons unknown.

And he replied: "Returnee lng ako" (I'm just a returnee)
    Then I answered him "same lang pero wag tayo illegal. Mahirap na." (We're both the same, but we shouldn't do illegal things. Its dangerous.)
    Then he said: "Meetup. Kaya nagtatanong tanong ako." (Meet up. That's why I'm asking around.)
    and continued to say "Wapakels sa feelings mo bro." (I don't care about your feelings bro.)
    This statement clearly showed he doesn't care about my concern towards him that he could get banned
    for Gold Buying which I warned him about.
    Then lastly he said: "Stfu"
    Then I replied to him : "Ha? Oh okay. Kaya nga sabi ko good luck na lang d ba?" (Ha? That's why I wish you the best of luck right?)

End of our conversation.

This player GlareNiJun wants to buy gold in exchange for Real Currency or with the use of the Philippine Peso.
    Please do something about this player. I will post the chat bubble with all the statements stated above.

Thank you for your time reading this.
    Last edited by Moonzareth; 10-05-2017, 03:01 PM.

here we go again xD
    "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

Hahaha Oboy oboyy *facepalm*
      While i do admire the huge extent of effort put into the post~

Comment

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        *grabs popcorn* wanna eat with me? xD

• MakiseAmber
        MakiseAmber commented
        Editing a comment
        *grabs some of your popcorn*
        *pulls 2 chairs over*
        sure~!

We will check it, thank you for notice us

Comment

that person should be hanged, not for buying gold, but for his terrible attitude. a terrible example of a human being

Comment

Yea.. They should have a team to investigate for further this kind illegal activities (Outside Of The Game Transactions)
          Like sending a personnel here in this group. (Dragon Nest Philippines)
          There are lots of illegal activities here, how this gold resellers fvcking up the currency of gold and the price of items in trading house.

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.png
Views:	62
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	104765

Name:	wtfa.png
Views:	72
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	104764

Name:	wtf.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	104762Click image for larger version

Name:	sq.JPG
Views:	65
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	104760

Name:	1234.JPG
Views:	57
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	104759

BUYING GOLD? 1:65? THEN THEY WILL RESELL IT 1:45 WOW. WTF. WHAT A GREEDY FACES..

They should have a personnel to transact with these greedy people. To caught them in the act.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X