Real money scammers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real money scammers...

I know its a bit of a shame that i was scammed but please help me ban this character GM. xXYoupi, vincee23, and user10012. All of that IGN characters scammed me in every single way. Globe load iin the philippines is rather hard but they scammed me by trading 7KG for 100php load for their cellular phones. Yet they are forcing me to have the load first before the trading and not the halfway process to avoid scamming. please help me BAN them. im very disappointed that each and everytime I report this kind of issues, NO actions has been done ever since the dragon nest SEA was still in CHERRY CREDITS. I hope i receive a feedback on banning them. PLEASE. I JUST WANT TO REQUEST A FEEDBACK regarding this issue and not IDLY reading this and no action has been done for these SCAMMERS. thankyou GM

You'll prolly get banned too, you know. Afaik RMT is illegal here :v

Comment

Customer Always Right, nobody can force you to do anything. If you ever feel suspicious, simply cancel the trade-process.. nobody can force/blame/flame/etc. you.
      Also.. Real-Money-Trade (RMT) is illegal in both ways, buyer & seller.. would you want to get banned together with them? lol

Comment

We will check if first. Thank you

Comment

Working...
        X