DN SEA 1:1 is broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DN SEA 1:1 is broken

I'm trying to submit some abuse reports but find that the submit process for Abuse Report -> Advertising fails for several days already.

Was reporting two spammers and a bot advertiser

We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Forget about that, it's a waste of time.
    It's not like they can do anything about those scammers.
    They can't even fix the bugs I doubt they can deal with that.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• launcelot
      launcelot commented
      Editing a comment
      This response is typical. We should just stop waiting for food to be served on a silver platter before anything else gets fixed. You will find me complain and report about the help channels that break down. These help channels are what bridges the gap between us, the players, and the game publishers. If you just sit your cute little tush and wait for things to come to you, then I’m sorry, nothing will be solved for you.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      Well then goodluck with that

I keep my vigil and report them regularly.
    We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

It's still down.

Comment

From my end it has never been broken. Please clear your browser cache and cookies.

Comment

Thanks. I'll try later

Comment

Works.... Clearing the cache will help to resolve that kind of error.

Comment

Working...
            X