Silver Hunter Transformation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Hunter Transformation

Is the Silver Hunter Transformation supposed to be without wings? Did the devs remove it?

Can you post a video?

Comment

Originally posted by Neslinda View Post
      Is the Silver Hunter Transformation supposed to be without wings? Did the devs remove it?
      When you transform your costume wings will be replaced by Silver Hunter wings. If you are saying that your transformed wings are not present please post a video for Verbena and disregard this .
      Hello Sir! Please free to mention me or send me a private message if you need any assistance! I will try my best to help you to the best that I can!

-Subscribed to every forum section except Trades-

Discord: Couplord#5195
      NA IGN: SirCoup

Comment

SH transform is currently bugged in NA and there are no wings showing for anybody (or at least among the people I've talked to). This may be the same issue you're experiencing in SEA.

Comment

Right the wing disappear in transformation , i didn't notice before i read this thread, since i only use my SH in nest point daily task. more noticeable to me is the falcon cool down bug which is suppose to be 60s and now 120s.

Comment

Every Silver Hunter on SEA server is suffering this kind of bug the wings is missing when transform.. hope you fix this..thanks

Comment

Yeah this seems to be a known issue in NA and other servers. Hopefully it gets fixed next patch.

Comment

Working...
              X