Genesis Neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genesis Neck

Hey,i've took out my genesis accessories from storage and equiped them on the new character i just leveled i checked out i had 120k attack
    and than i deleted the other rare level 3-24 accessories i had on before
    after few minuts i noticed i got 113k attack and figrue out my neck is missing and i got on level 3 neck i am sure of it i did not deleted the genesis neck
    could be fixed ?

100% sure you didn't delete it? :0

You could try sending 1:1 inquiry (tho I will say response to this stuff is very slow, last time I sent tix my issue was never resolved for more than a month I just closed it)

Comment

i i am sure i did not deleted it because i double checked

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        it would be safer to sold unwanted accessories to npc, you could buy it back within 4 hrs., but if you delete it by mistake no way of checking it, i didn't say you deleted it but it's possible if fell sleepy at the time, it happens to me. only ED has way of checking it and what above player say is only the solution.

• SadisticEin
        SadisticEin commented
        Editing a comment
        Considering you posted this in the morning... it's possible you might missed. Only way to know where it go (if you sure you didn't just misplace it or smthing) is waiting ED's reply on a 1:1 inquiry ticket...

• ChiefTheDogo
        ChiefTheDogo commented
        Editing a comment
        well many player said 1:1 inquire responde is like waitting for world's peace
    Working...
    X