Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EQUIPMENT BUG & INVENTORY SORTING ERROR! HELP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQUIPMENT BUG & INVENTORY SORTING ERROR! HELP!!

Good Day!

I want to ask for assistance to my problem, as My Legend Ice Dragon Armors (From Helmet to Shoes) and Greedy Rune Dragon Armor (Shoes only) suddenly disappeared on my inventory, and i cannot sort my inventory when the incident happened.

Here's the Story:

I transferred my Legend Ice Dragon Armors from my Saint to my Adept, since i only share my equips from one character to another, to prepare myself before going to RuDN HC. To my surprise, my equipment was lost in the Inventory. I thought i'm just imagining things, but when i checked my Server Storage again, my equipment was not there either.

So yeah, i panicked a bit there, as i also cannot sort my Inventory. I also assume that the blank slots in my Inventory was where my equipment should be, and the system just didn't registered it. My friends assumed that there was an error on my Resource files on my DN Client because they say that Inventory Sorting Error is caused by Corrupted Resource01 file.

I lend them my account for a bit (because i trust them, of course.) because my item might be still available if i logged in my account to another PC with a clean DN Client. To their confusion and surprise, my equipment are still not available nor still cannot sort my Inventory.

PLEASE HELP! I know some people say that i should just make a new one, but its not easy. I want my equipment back in one piece, and i want my character to be fixed out of the bugs.

Sincerely Yours,
    UnshelleD, a simple Adept.

P.S. The only character that is currently having the bug was my Adept. My other characters seems fine when i transfer, sort, and equip my armors.

EDIT: I re-installed my DN Client AND it seems that my Greedy Rune Dragon Shoes was back in my inventory, but my current problem to my Legend Ice Dragon Armors and Inventory Sort Error still persists.
    Last edited by Unshelled; 01-11-2018, 08:10 AM.

This isn't really a solution but i have this problem too and this is what i do: you're simply "transferring the bug" onto your warehouse keeper storage. here's how it works:
    find an item to store to ur warehouse keeper, and each item, sort ur warehouse storage. if it stopped sorting and became bug, that means your normal storage is now fine. but now the warehouse storage one isnt sortable anymore. To be able to sort it again, do the same thing - "transfer the bug", onto your normal storage.

Comment

Working...
    X