accidental calypsation during madea +20 reward and weapon error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• accidental calypsation during madea +20 reward and weapon error

during the even I was in a hurry to loot every box and I was so sure that I picked short bow and I already premade a calypso converter and I did not realize that they gave me a long bow instead , this is problem for me because I am a windwalker and thus its useless for me, so not realizing it was a long bow I converted it to calypso since I was sure I made a shortbow then I tested my main wep with auto then I was shocked the third one charged shot then I checked its now a long bow. Well I tried 1:1 inquiring but its always failed. Hopefully they can remove the longbow and change it to calypso shortbow since there is in fact an error on their side, ive read a few comment similar to my case.

Ive also attached an image regarding my longbow problem and I guess proof of participation in sadi event.

u can convert it.... u can find the item in goddess sparkle(nest) shop

Patience is a virtue~
    Thank you Huzaaaart for my Avatar~

Comment

Calypsation

Anyway, here's the Converter item. Make sure you're using Golden Goose Coupon to get 600g discount.

Comment

Owwww thanks guys! mhhh now im contemplating whether to wait for tasha or just do it. Either way, Thanks again for the quick reply

Comment

when i retrieved my "medea" gear from special storage, it didn't let me choose if i wanted a longbow or a shortbow for my sniper, are you making this up? i think this is a bug and not a "mistake"

wait till the tech team fix the problem, don't waste so much resources on something you can wait for

Comment

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            overexcited? more like "stupidly" clicking anything they see that is good enough for them when the title sounds "cool"

• zycrox
            zycrox commented
            Editing a comment
            Amazing, just wow.firstly i want to clarify to whom where you referring when you said "when i retrieved my "medea" gear from special storage, it didn't let me choose if i wanted a longbow or a shortbow for my sniper, are you making this up? i think this is a bug and not a "mistake" " I was confused even reading trough my post a couple of times I never said Sniper nor did anyone state Sniper. So I brushed that fact off. But coming back and reading your comments again, Dude, If your going to act intelligent please make it convincing. Stating facts that was not presented would not make you any smarter neither does being rude. You gotta admit most games now a days would have had a better reward sorting system down to the level, class etc.

Also next time you might want to read first, But then again an intellectual individual such as yourself would have done this, maybe you just need to improve more on your comprehension?

• Mr.Shovels
            Mr.Shovels commented
            Editing a comment
            acting smart? you said it yourself, not me, sorry i don't even wan't to fight over something like a person who wanted to act smart over a guy who wants to act smart and bickers about it to get attention from other people or sympathy over justifying something that doesn't even resolve the issue, i comment on my own accord and i don't "seek" attention nor sympathy from other fellow forum member, yet the way you "comment" on my "comment" literally just reeks you of your intentions of having someone other than yourself to bash me over the internet.

have a good day go contemplate from what you're trying to imply that doesn't really make sense to me, nor to everybody else here
        Working...
        X