Leave a comment:

• GlassShard
    replied
    November 7, 2018
    • Recorded [Lvl 13] The Best General Store
    • Added Skill Related Errors along with iamjvmac's report
    • Updated video links to be viewed as a video within the blog
    • Updated Blog Theme and Background

I totally forgot just how time consuming doing this was.

Also, by being a returned hero, it skipped "Chapter 3" and ended "[Lvl 13] The Ring Thief" side quest that I was doing without my approval. Which means I'll have to make a new character just to get Chapter 3 and that Ring Thief side quest documented.
    Last edited by GlassShard; 12-23-2018, 07:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GlassShard
    replied
    Update:

Yeah, I'm still alive. I haven't done anything relating to this compilation because I just got a job 6 months ago and I wanted to commit to it fully. I just got my rating and my position's secured now, so, I can come back to this. New quest update coming tonight.

iamjvmac , duly noted. I'll update the page when I get home from work later.

Leave a comment:

• iamjvmac
    replied
    I created a Chronicle Character and went through the quests until i got to level 50 and then before i can proceed to Velskud Quest it said that i have to learn all the skills or spend my SP to my skills before talking back to him. So I did learn the skills but when i pressed "apply" not all skills were learned and then when i tried to spend more SP on the remaining skills (because Velskud still doesn't let me continue the quest until I spent all my SP) but now when i clicked "apply" it showed and error "Insufficient SP" but clearly I only spent the required SP until it ran out. So I tried spending lesser SP so as not to run out of SP and clicked "apply" still it showed "Insufficient SP" error. I tried applying 1 skill point to an already learned skill to level it up and just to test out this bug but then when i clicked "apply" no error showed up and the skills just blinked and just reverted the skills' skill level. So i tried learning one new skill and clicked "apply" then it showed the "Insufficient SP" error. Please help me and fix this bug right away

with this bug i can't finish or get through the quest of Chronicle character. I'm stuck in that map forever until this bug is fixed

Leave a comment:

• Verbena
    commented on 's reply
    GlassShard I use Dark and it works fine s:

• GlassShard
    commented on 's reply
    Of course.

I'm just a casual gamer that plays whenever he feels like it and does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, so no worries.

• MeshPolygon
    commented on 's reply
    Time sure change and so do I. The reason above is one. But the another thing is I don't have much time to spend on this game anymore. I'm afraid I dont have any time left for ingame friends, since real life needs more time now than before.

As of now, I'm already contented at playing solo. But thanks, I'll light you up when the feel of needing an ingame friend comes back, if it ever comes back.

• GlassShard
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, no worries. As a player ever since 16 cap, I quite understand your sentiment. I've experienced the same things you have, and more, so I know how you feel.

Also, you're quite right with how much things has changed ever since the past but that's just how life is. Time passes, friends come and go, and the only thing that stays constant is change. Personally, I don't like to nail myself in the past too much and I'd like to use every opportunity to at least make the game and the community as lively and as fun as I could. That means that I'd talk to people and I'd try to befriend them in my own way. Of course, you have your own way of living and this is mine but I personally believe if you stay too much in the past, you'll get swept away in the current tides of the present, and eventually, you'll drown.

Much apologies of me for not responding in time. I went to bed after I posted that comment as I was exhausted from a long day of work. Again, don't fret about frendo! If you ever change your mind, feel free to PM me so we can have a chat and get to know each other more outside the forums (IGN: Glassault). Have a great day ahead! Cheers!
    Last edited by GlassShard; 05-05-2018, 08:06 PM.

• MeshPolygon
    commented on 's reply
    I apologize if my previous comment did offend you somehow. So I write up something to ease the rejection :P

"I'm a player who started during 32 cap on my own. I met people along the way in my journey here in DN, had fun being with them, and eventually became friends with them. we helped each other grow, overcoming limits,. . . if things could just stay like this. . . then there came a time that one has leave for his/her own reasons. I, as committed to my unwritten rule of never to mix game and reality, whats ingame stays ingame and everything in real life is unknown ingame, just said 'farewell'. connections were severed in the end. one by one, they left, and until such time that there is no one left who would receive my 'farewell'. . . Every partings . . ., I don't want friends if they're just going to leave in the end. I have experienced enough in this current lifetime. I don't need anymore than that. I'll gonna go on even without them." And thus, the once young, cheery, now turned old adventurer, once he had companions that he could care for and lean on to, now alone he walks this troubled lands to see its very end, until the very end. . .

thank you for reading 'a tale of some unknown old DN player' ^_^

Again, I apologize for turning you down and also for the ramblings of an old man. :3
    ur talk of friends made me reminisce the past

just a small write up for some entertainment, this forum lacks of it and is dull and dead compared to the times when we were still in CC. nothing is fun here anymore

• MeshPolygon
    commented on 's reply
    ty for your offer, but im afraid i have to decline, sorry

• GlassShard
    commented on 's reply
    Aye, it's a damn shame that these kinds of things are overlooked because the players are utilizing their time and efforts in gearing up, but for a guy like me who read all of the quests in game, it ticks me off on how bad the game's text translation can be.

As for the previous pictures, I saw them now. Much appreciated, thank you. Also, if you don't mind, what's your IGN (I'm guessing it's Eldralyn)? I'd like to befriend you.

• MeshPolygon
    commented on 's reply
    I think this one was already around since 40 cap or further back IIRC.

And the rabbit screenie were added on the previous post.

• GlassShard
    replied
    May 5, 2018
    • Added In-Party Related Errors along with MeshPolygon's report

Leave a comment:

• GlassShard
    commented on 's reply
    I've encountered that myself and it's damn annoying.

Alright, I'll go ahead and create a category for this one. As for the previous one you sent (The Dimensional Rabbit), if possible, can you provide a screenshot? Much appreciated for your contributions thus far.

• MeshPolygon
    replied
    I'd edited this out from the previous post because I'm not sure if this still exist. Tested and is still there

Unable to display instance exit dialog (no F12).
    - Trigger: the player left an earlier party while a loot is being rolled. Will still be in effect for all consequent runs.
    - Remedy: Pass leadership if in a party, use return to town from escape menu if solo.

Need to go back to character screen to put off the bug's effect.

Video demonstrating on how to produce it:

How it should really be:
    Last edited by MeshPolygon; 05-16-2018, 02:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X