[Eydentity Games] Server Disconnection Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IGN: LiLAkane

Issues: Duplicate login, DC when entering portals and can't connect to login server.

Comment

IGN: Scheiaze

ISSUE: Disconnecting whenever i enter any portal
      if you are God, and the delusion becomes reality. About what kind of the noids you get?
      Is it the sensual world?
      The despotic society?
      The destructive sanctions?
      Or...

Comment

IGN: MakesSense

Issue: Before starting a match, after the countdown starts on a PvP room, client would just not respond and you'll get disconnected after.
        And when you go back to relogin, you'll be prompted to force disconnect your character because it's stuck on the pvp room you've played with recently.
        Last edited by ErickEych; 09-17-2018, 11:56 PM.
        [SEA] MakesSense (Adept), MakeSenses (Elestra), Alci (Smasher)
        Ingenuous ~ SeaOfFlame ~ Allegiance

Comment

IGN: Zefriam

Issues: Duplicate login after DC entering any portals and, entering pvp.

Comment

IGN: lslam < First letter is undercase "L"
            Issues: DN keeps freezing when you skip the cutscene before login, and after 23 minutes, a popup appeared and it says "Disconnected from the server"

Comment

• Knee
              Knee commented
              Editing a comment
              Before login...I don't think your IGN matters in this case, lol.

IGN: Esdeath009

ISSUE: Portal disconnections within nests, DC at rewards screen when boss is defeated and game force closes.

Comment

IGN: SakoTRG

Issues: Random DC at town, go dungeon or nest after loading black screen <FDC then. And o yeaa u love this 1, when go inside GTS with party suddenly can't chat or enter any portals not DC still can see party chat each other but can't replay them wth is this bug...

Comment

IGN: GeneGen / GeneGen2
                Issues: DC every first entry to farm (per ch) can only enter it after i relog and must be the same ch to enter if i tried other ch it dc again, random PORTAL dc's
                IGN: GeneGen & GeneGen2

Comment

IGN:ShuKuZen

Issue: I got D.c when i entering in portal

Comment

IGN: NashaEira

Issue: Disconnected when entering GTS, disconnected in nest. Relogging in gives a “Duplicate Login” and character would be toggled to armors (non-costume) view. This is happening after the recent update.

Comment

IGN: GlucoseGin

Issue: Disconnected when entering any portal. Also, your forum logs me out every time I don't click on "Remember me". Better check on that too.

Comment

IGN: JCBarch

Auto close game

Comment

IGN: Marinara

Problem: duplicate login and disconnected from server.

Comment

IGN: russell3
                            Issue: Every time I attempt to enter a portal and click "OK", disconnection instantly happens. Same thing happens when I PvP; the moment the countdown in matches becomes 0 (or 1), disconnection instantly happens... EVERY. FREAKING. TIME.

Comment

IGN: zSenpuuki
                              Issue: 90% of the time getting crash, sometimes auto close on mist nest last map when you fighting death for the 2nd time

Comment

Working...
                              X