Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do i have to right click the epic pet instead of horn of life to awaken epic pet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do i have to right click the epic pet instead of horn of life to awaken epic pet?

it used to be to right click horn of life to awaken a pet , but the epic didn't awaken and my horn of life disappeared. is this a bug. you need to right click the epic pet to awaken it. it cost me 2 horn of life to awaken it.

I think you have to summon your minion right after clicking horn of life into it.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      nah, my pet didn't revive and my 1st horn of life disappeared. when i summoned it ,it did consumed another horn of life.

I checked my pet new expiration date it's 11/22 2018. so is it like this nowadays? epic pet can eat 2 horn of life at once?

Comment

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not quite sure. I haven't done that yet.
      But good for you if your Horn of Life didn't flew away LOL

It's a bug, pretty sure Kuri did mention it at one point.
    Relog after you use the horn of life and the pet should be awaken.

And yes, you can use multiple horn of life to extend pet's life indefinitely.
    Last edited by Knee; 09-23-2018, 02:49 AM. Reason: Added extra info

Comment

It's a known bug.
      It happens if you use Horn of Life to a newly expired minion without relogging first.

Minion expires > Use Horn of Life > Bug will occur (Minion wont be resurrected).
      It can be solved by relogging before or after using Horn of Life.

Minion expires > Relog > Use Horn of Life > NO BUG (Minion will be resurrected immediately)

or

Minion expires > Use Horn of Life > Bug will occur (Minion wont be resurrected) > Relog > Minion will be resurrected after relogging.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        but i didn't logout when 1st attempt fails. i just right click directly the pet it did revive, but eat another horn of life.

• BabyKuri
        BabyKuri commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, that's the bug. You will be prompted to use another Horn of Life to wake your Minion.
        (You won't have to do that if you just relogged after using the first one).

Funny how simple things like this gets bugged and still cause inconvenience

Comment

Working...
      X