Dark Avenger Skill Bugged(Dark Crash)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Avenger Skill Bugged(Dark Crash)

Hello GM's I hope you're doing great. I would like to report the bug of DA on PVP which is the Dark Crash, based on my experienced dark crash damage is totally insane that sometimes it hits 70% of our HP and what makes it more annoying is during the air attack of DA(dark crash) we can't skip the skill even using Aerial Evasion is absolutely useless the skill is grabbing us like a vacuum. Please fix this for a fair game and, many player who is abusively using DA bug on PVP. thanks

regards from DN SEA.
    Last edited by Al0dia; 10-24-2018, 06:17 AM.

Yup, DC has a vacuum effect same as the cyclone slash of Moonlord, but ofc the skill pulls everyone much faster than the vacuum effect of cyclone slash, so even if you use AE if you are still on the range of the vacuum, you're not going anywhere.

The mercenary class that has iron skin can avoid this since the skill provides super armor increase, just 1 AE and they might be able to escape without getting pulled in again.

The vacuum affects an area just 5m away from the caster, so i suggest when you know DA haven't used his DC, better stay back and avoid getting near, if the player chases you though, you gonna need to retaliate for a while before someone else triggers him to use it, or kill him before he actually uses it

Comment

......... It's normal. DC is designed to be strong especially w/ buffs n debuffs mainly because making it hit is harder compare to other classes spam skill *cough cough*. I'm not sure if they did improve the suction effect but it's been like that since way back (but I think I escaped some with my sub raven as long as you know where to go after AE/counter atk). Yeah like what mr shovels say above, mercenary can escape that one with some skill combination (I fought some sometime ago, they can indeed escape)

I'll just add to that DA's almost a sitting duck when not transformed in pvp (unless you're really goood).

Comment

Working...
      X