Blacksmith Berlin Quest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacksmith Berlin Quest

How am i suppose to finish this quest without "golden goose compliment badge"?

Attached Files

Why? did they removed normal badges from normal or master mode dungeons? Lv95 abyss dungeons still drop magic grade badges, try opening those treasure chests.

Comment

• Knee
      Knee commented
      Editing a comment
      It doesn't drop anymore since they removed the golden goose VIP.
      Only the other 3 types drop.

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I didn't notice since i got thousands of them in my inventory, if don't drop anymore he can simply abandon quest it's only a side quest anyway.

Originally posted by Deceptionist View Post
    How am i suppose to finish this quest without "golden goose compliment badge"?
    Did you try running the said dungeon?
    I suppose if it's a quest then those badges would be treated as quest item and will drop if you have the said quest?
    If it doesn't, then RIP quest.

Comment

Originally posted by Knee View Post

Did you try running the said dungeon?
      I suppose if it's a quest then those badges would be treated as quest item and will drop if you have the said quest?
      If it doesn't, then RIP quest.
      Sadly, No Golden goose complimentary badge can be seen in any other dungeons and quest rewards.

So yeah, Another Loop hole. Can they fix this?

@atom100

oh yeah, abandon quest??? How about No. do you know that there are many bugs and loophole in the lore? that's why i posted it here.

I care about the lore of this game but sadly the game designers doesn't give a review on their game's lore. especially on Side quests.

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Like you can force them to fix it? like the main quest still giving out useless power stones. good luck on waiting for them to fix a lv 24 side quest.

there are more important bugs to fix than a lv24 side quest. like that MQ still giving power stone rewards.
        Last edited by atom100; 01-21-2019, 05:20 AM.

• Deceptionist
        Deceptionist commented
        Editing a comment
        @atom100

Hey, don't be so pessimistic. A persistent report will be addressed once it caught the attention of Game Designers, Hell, if i know their landline i would gladly call their support team to fix this asap.

So please, if you encounter a bug/glitch/typographical error, please Report it and DO NOT IGNORE/EXPLOIT IT!

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        More likely they just delete it , you can do w/o it. you're just nothing to do reporting minor bug.
        If you're not that busy just report it in 1:1 inquiry,no need for landline number.
        Last edited by atom100; 01-21-2019, 08:00 PM.

STATUS UPDATE:

Here's the short-termed solution provided by the GM. how special. Thank you, Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2019-03-05 15-37-48 Tue.jpg Views:	2 Size:	130.1 KB ID:	157728
      Click image for larger version  Name:	DN 2019-03-05 15-43-16 Tue.jpg Views:	4 Size:	120.7 KB ID:	157729
      Last edited by Deceptionist; 03-05-2019, 12:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X