New Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bugs

Wise of the Owl still not fixed,Lvl 95 Talisman Stat Creator bugged,Mid Grade Dragon Jade Modifier(Lvl 95),bugged.
    Silver Hunter skills are bugged too.(Hits,explodes but deals no damage)
    Mid-Air,gets hit by ground slam,then gets stuck in a perma-free falling state.(I can escape using Aerial Evasion,but after using it,and i get stuck mid-air again,im permanently stuck.Aerial Tumble Doesnt Work,only way to escape it is using the "Escape Current Location",But its hard to do when doing Fission Maze and Nests where every second counts)

Wise of the Owl still not fixed

---
    What do you mean by this? Can you elaborate, I am a Archer main and I do not see any issue with WOTO.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

Can you elaborate more in the lvl95 Talisman Stat Creator and Mid Grade Dragon Jade Modifier(Lvl 95)? I used both of them occasionally and I see no bug in them.
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Even though i barely touch my 2 archers now, as far as i know rage of owl don't add critical chance or damage anymore it became additional damage to critical similar to previous raid buff of assasin. if you back read previous patch notes, it's there.

I tested it at BTG, it seems bugged. damage is the same w/ or w/o Rage of owl.
        Last edited by atom100; 02-18-2019, 05:18 AM.

• Skyros
        Skyros commented
        Editing a comment
        atom100 Tested recently at BTG and I see no problems. Additional damage shows as a '+number' value above the original damage value just like Assassin's.

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I tested it again, this time i removed the light ECJ to see it clearly. Yeah it's there. so no bug at all ,just the translation.
    Working...
    X