Inventory issue with lebria heraldry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inventory issue with lebria heraldry

Not really a bug and is just a minor issue but I hope the devs would do something about this.

As someone who gets easily bothered knowing that I haven't done or completed something, I had the compulsion to do the updated growth guide, which includes purchasing a lebria heraldry. Since my existing lebria does not count, I bought a new one thinking I could just get rid of it after. But nope, I found out it can't be sold to the npc nor destroy it, and now I have an extra lebria heraldry eating up an inventory slot. I know I can just stash it in my personal storage but it doesn't really solve the issue. So if this concern happens to reach the devs, please consider allowing the item to be disposable. Thanks.

Same w/ alpha version, if you purchase lebria plate now , alpha version don' t disappear, and it can't be sold or destroyed.

Comment

buy prem tix and transfer it to a sub char.. only way i could think of getting rid of it with your case

Comment

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        That's a bit expensive for a fix , not sure if you can do that to alpha version.

• nvLite
        nvLite commented
        Editing a comment
        not totally expensive as problem solver box also contain such ss tix..

• atom100
        atom100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I doubt it can be used in alpha version, is it possible for lv10 character to accept it, to be deleted character like R coin solution. best is for ED to fix it since it is a bug. since the alpha version supposed to disappear w/ the purchase of v.1.00 lebria plate.
    Working...
    X