Calling the Attention of Moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling the Attention of Moderators

Upon knowing that the known "No damage bug" is not actually a bug but the system flagging you as a BOT if you finished a dungeon or a nest within a Minute. And as i remember i did finish some dungeon within a minute or so but it was in Normal Difficulty. Given that i have a +20 Calypse Tier 3 Equipment and have 1797613 - 2119340 magic damage(in town) i could achieve a minuite run on a NORMAL DIFFICULTY level dungeon or nest. And here are Screen Shots of my gear.. Please lift the flag so that i can play peacefully.

IGN: l3lossoms
    Class: Elestra

My question is, with stats like that, why are you running nests far below your gear?

Thats a waste of FTG.

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Stop it Zengeroff, leave this forum and go back to your NA if you are planning to come here and trashtalk.

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not trying to imply anything.

I'm outright stating it.

If you have millions of town damage and you spam dungeons over and over on easy difficulties, you're just asking to be flagged as a bot.

It happened to me when I used to spam Black Dragon Battle Nest hunting for jades.

I had no one but myself to blame and neither do you.

• Looking4bots
      Looking4bots commented
      Editing a comment
      why is barney protector doing on SEA server. you guys really envy our forums is it?

Originally posted by Zengeroff View Post
    My question is, with stats like that, why are you running nests far below your gear?

Thats a waste of FTG.
    You can Shut up now.. Thank you for your useless comments
    Attached Files

Comment

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      Golems do die and come back.

And I see your damage.

You're doing roughly 30-33m per strike on average to have him at about 82% since he has 50billion HP.

You didn't kill that golem in 312 hits with many of your hits only doing 22m damage.

I can see the screenshot, ya know. Plus I've played this for years.

• kimranjess
      kimranjess commented
      Editing a comment
      Seriously theres really no point in replying to you anymore.. you're just a sore looser and you are showing it yourself after loosing the argument you resort to looking down on my damage and BTW this is my Sub Character FYI. so Goodbye and live a happy life on the basement of your parents.

• Zengeroff
      Zengeroff commented
      Editing a comment
      What argument did I supposedly lose (not loose)?

How exactly am I a sore loser? I haven't lost anything. I'm just talking to random people on the internet in a game forum and exposing them lying about killing a Golem with a 312 hit combo and rolling it back around.

Oh, fyi, I own my own business.

I don't live with my parents. To the contrary, they live with me and my wife and we support them.
Working...
X