Main quest skip bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main quest skip bug

So, since the 1:1 Inquiry is closed for now because of a Korean holiday. I think I'll just post it here as well. Maybe people found something that made it work again.. but my problem is that I've encountered a bug in the main quest where the "Skip" button disappeared. When I was skipping the MQ I recieved an error and now it cannot be skipped anymore. I'm not able to use Nautilus because of this so if I had a Nest in Calderock, I am needed to be summon back to Saint Haven to get there. Oddly enough, it only happens on 3 of my Assassin characters. Anyone else been experiencing this? Have you found a fix?

Just join a random pt in SH and then leave, you don't need anyone to actually summon you.
    It's one of the workaround if you don't want to do the MQ.

If it's on a sub and you don't mind clearing that MQ chapter and then see if the skip button returns then you can try that and report to us?
    There's only like 3 dungeons to go.

Comment

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      The thing is, I want to get the Mirage Jade on one of my Assassins. How will I clear the new MQ if I couldn't move past and skip. I also tried tracking down the quest but it doesn't appear anymore.

Try abandon the quest and then check if the skip button reappear?
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Try select the latest quest that you have first, and then check if the abandon button can be used? I see the abandon button is available in the picture tho

• whitenoise1
      whitenoise1 commented
      Editing a comment
      BananaCredits When I try to abandon quest, nothing happens.

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Then i have no idea how to fix... Since it is just chapter 1, try complete it?
Working...
X