CHAMP JADE CRAFTING BUG & INVENTORY SLOT BUG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAMP JADE CRAFTING BUG & INVENTORY SLOT BUG

I was crafting champ jades... I got like 5,600++ i forgot.. Low dragon jade fragment and 523++ low jade heart .. And then in blacksmith it says 28 pcs that i can make .. Now my inventory is almost full .. So i decided to craft all 28 because i know it will say inventory full once its full ... Now what happened is even tho my inventory is full it still crafting and now only 11 pcs jades are in my inventory .. Supposedly it should be 28 but it ddnt stop crafting know that my inventory is full.. Now i lost 17 pcs champ jades.. And all the materials are used up and also the inventory is bug.. When i try to put it to storage and then get it back to my inventory it wont show in the inventory its gone.. But when i relog .. The jade that i put back to my inventory is restored.. But what about the 17 pcs jade that are lost.. I tried to relog again hoping that the 17 jades might comeback.. But unfortunately us really gone!!! Only 11 hope ed will fix this ..supposedly i wanna sell them and it cost 2949g each.. Which i lost 50kg plus the 500g used to craft the jades.. 500x17=8,500g used to craft jades huhuhu ed pls help!!
Working...
X