Several Ray Mechanic's skill bug.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Several Ray Mechanic's skill bug.

Hi, there are several skill bugs for ray mechanic where i want to address.
    Skill description : Ultimate atomic blade
    Frequency of bug issue : Every time in the presence of gaining 5 bubbles in [Generation field]
    Description of bug issue: After gaining 5 bubbles in [Generation field], [Atomic blade] skill does not light up and [Ultimate atomic blade] could not be used. (Known to be fixed together with dispenser revamp update.)

Skill description : Alfredo frontier
    Frequency of bug issue : Unknown currently. Occurs randomly.
    Description of bug issue : After casting the skill, on several occasions, player instantly gets cancelled and is forced out of alfredo transformation without any 3rd party silence/debuff mechanics. (Not known to be fixed)

Skill description : Singularity
    Frequency of bug issue : Rare occasions.
    Description of bug issue : After casting singularity, the skill does 0 per tick dps damage unless it's destroyed to form [Generation field]

Skill description : Generation Field
    Frequency of bug issue : Always
    Description of bug issue : After casting Generation Field, the 10% damage boost did not apply to [Core Skills]
    Last edited by Chelly; 09-12-2017, 06:15 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Hey there!

Thanks for reporting, will forward these issues to our DN team although some visuals would help us greatly!

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, i've just updated 1 new bug i found earlier today. Thanks for responding!

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
    -snip-
    hi, have u try casting special heradry skill while riding the robot.
    i tried using kingkong headspin, but nothing come out, yet the skill now in cooldown state. its work fine if not on robot.

ps: havent try yet using costume special skill tho..
    DNshop : closed
    DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
    currently active : Honkai Impact 3
    waiting list : Loading...

Comment

Originally posted by MARtsuki View Post

hi, have u try casting special heradry skill while riding the robot.
      i tried using kingkong headspin, but nothing come out, yet the skill now in cooldown state. its work fine if not on robot.

ps: havent try yet using costume special skill tho..
      I think it's intended, you are not supposed to cast special heraldry while in alfredo frontier because it might carry the board % from AF to the skill heraldry, making it do higher damage than usual.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• MARtsuki
        MARtsuki commented
        Editing a comment
        i see.. noted.
        i guess the only bug here is that the skill slot still enabled even after tranformation, which is suppose to be not.
        thanks.
    Working...
    X