Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkfile download fail

How to fix this? i need help please

Can you tell me exactly what where you doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Verbena View Post
      Can you tell me exactly what where you doing?
      Im trying to connect on game but it pop ups on loading screen idk why. Is there any missing files?

Comment

Originally posted by blacjude2 View Post

Im trying to connect on game but it pop ups on loading screen idk why. Is there any missing files?
        Is this the first time you download the game? Open your launcher and tell me what client version it displays.

Comment

Is this the first time you download the game? Open your launcher and tell me what client version it displays.
          No, i already played a couple of times last week. then suddenly it pop ups.
          Attached Files

Comment

No, i already played a couple of times last week. then suddenly it pop ups.
            That's strange because the client version is the correct one.

Did you manage to play normally after maintenance before this started to happen? The client may have corrupted during patching and you will have to make a clean re-installation.

Comment

That's strange because the client version is the correct one.

Did you manage to play normally after maintenance before this started to happen? The client may have corrupted during patching and you will have to make a clean re-installation.
              i think some files get corrupted. is there any other way to fix this? i already deleted my installer -__-

Comment

i think some files get corrupted. is there any other way to fix this? i already deleted my installer -__-
                That would probably fix it but last resort, can you post your log? The file from when the error happened, should be one, two or maybe three latest ones. Just don't post all the folder.

Please use pastebin or google docs or something if you can, to not make a huge post here.

Comment

Here is the link admin.
                  Last edited by blacjude2; 11-10-2017, 08:15 AM.

Comment

You sent this 7 times, please don't do that, I can see posts that need to be approved. I approve them.

All of these files say they are from 2010, please set your windows explorer to most recent and give me the files from the day the error occurred, which based on your screenshot should be 07/11/2017. I need the files called "dnlauncher_(date)_(hour)_Log.txt" and "DragonNestOutLog_(date)_(login attempt)" as well, not just CheckResource_(date)_(log in attemp) (you sent me three of these).

Comment

You sent this 7 times, please don't do that, I can see posts that need to be approved. I approve them.

All of these files say they are from 2010, please set your windows explorer to most recent and give me the files from the day the error occurred, which based on your screenshot should be 07/11/2017. I need the files called "dnlauncher_(date)_(hour)_Log.txt" and "DragonNestOutLog_(date)_(login attempt)" as well, not just CheckResource_(date)_(log in attemp) (you sent me three of these).
                      Sorry admin i thought its my internet problem sending some files, Here are the logs https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Yv...V_**mCNbu3rTag

Comment

The filter censored two letters making the URL to your drive inaccessible but by my instinct alone I figured which ones, ha.

It says right there "mismatched file CheckFile/00000000/weapontable_projectile.dnt", this file must be missing or corrupted. I'm afraid you will have to redownload. You may wanna try running the game as administrator and whitelisting the game folder if you haven't already but it would be really strange that this file in particular is somehow being blocked by system.

Comment

The filter censored two letters making the URL to your drive inaccessible but by my instinct alone I figured which ones, ha.

It says right there "mismatched file CheckFile/00000000/weapontable_projectile.dnt", this file must be missing or corrupted. I'm afraid you will have to redownload. You may wanna try running the game as administrator and whitelisting the game folder if you haven't already but it would be really strange that this file in particular is somehow being blocked by system.
                          is there anyway to fix it admin? can you upload some of my missing files, cause its too big if i redownload the game T_T

Comment

is there anyway to fix it admin? can you upload some of my missing files, cause its too big if i redownload the game T_T
                            Even if I get it and send it in won't work. The file must be inside the Resource##.pak in the proper directory to function properly. That's GBs worth of data to send over, basically almost the same size as the whole client.

No offense but it's been 5 days already, compared to that downloading the game is an eye blink.

Comment

i have the same problem, and i have a clue on how my game got corrupted, my laptop keeps force shut down in the past couple of days because it overheats, system shuts down as soon as the laptop reaches high temperatures, resulting in failing to save any of my currently downloading files, and the session (e.g google chrome browser, but it asks you to restore your previous session anyway) someone other than me that uses my laptop for surfing the internet just picked random options when the system rebooted and it has to be repaired, that person didn't picked "Run windows normally" and instead picked to repair, repairing means it restores your system into a previous version where it run properly, and all currently owned files at that time where saved, but some got corrupted, that's what happened to my DN folder.

it happened just this morning and i was able to play DN last night, so this means that whenever this occur on someone else, they have no choice but to redownload the installer, or reinstall the game? crap, should have saved a backup on my external hd.

Comment

Working...
                              X