HELP: Stuck on the Log-in Screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: Stuck on the Log-in Screen

Good day, I'm from DN SEA and I'm having trouble connecting to the game. When I'm in the log-in screen, I can still type my e-mail and password but once I press "Connect", it becomes stuck like the one in this picture. This has been happening since yesterday, and this is the first time I've experienced this issue for the last 2 weeks of playing Dragon Nest. Some people said it was about my internet connection, but I don't think it is, because I actually have fast internet at home and I'm the only connected to it. Please help me resolve this issue because I need to maximize the EXP event this weekend.

Have you tried putting the game in the whitelist of the firewall and antivirus? Try resetting your modem too

Comment

• zefriamCOW
      zefriamCOW commented
      Editing a comment
      I already put the game in the whitelist of the firewall, I even disabled my firewall and antivirus. I have no issues with my internet

same i got stuck in the log in screen ... i did white list dragon nest but still stuck on login screen

Comment

I am stuck too in the log in screen I already sent a Ticket. I hope there would be a fix on this issue soon.

Comment

I already sent a ticket about this issue and after 5 days no reply and this thread again no reply. What is the sense of having this thread? or sending a ticket? if it will only be ignored. Honestly when it was Cherry Credits almost all issues are being entertained and with that note I QUIT DRAGONNEST.

Comment

Working...
        X