Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latency with Globe users (PH)

Hi ED,

As of the moment, ping still runs from 200ms - 300ms without any improvements or whatsoever with your so called maintenance every week.
    I've already called our ISP customer support and they said that they can't do anything about it unless the game's publisher coordinates with them.

I hope you guys will take a look into this. When DN was transitioned to ED, the 1st few weeks were great. But it was until one of your maintenance that happened sometime around last week of September or early weeks of October that ruined the latency.

Please let me know if what else I can do to help you guys with this case.

Thanks.

Originally posted by Joon View Post
    Hi ED,

As of the moment, ping still runs from 200ms - 300ms without any improvements or whatsoever with your so called maintenance every week.
    I've already called our ISP customer support and they said that they can't do anything about it unless the game's publisher coordinates with them.

I hope you guys will take a look into this. When DN was transitioned to ED, the 1st few weeks were great. But it was until one of your maintenance that happened sometime around last week of September or early weeks of October that ruined the latency.

Please let me know if what else I can do to help you guys with this case.

Thanks.
    I thought it was just me.. since am using Globe LTE (phone data)....
    I have good ping in dota2 but in DN I lag....

Comment

• Joon
      Joon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for letting us know. Hopefully we could gather more data to show that Globe users are experiencing latency issues with DN SEA.

Calling out all other Globe users who are experiencing latency issues with DN.
    As with other SEA servers such as Dota 2 and Arena of Valor, I don't have any issues at all. Hopefully this gets into the technical team to further check.

Thanks.

Comment

Globe user here too. I have to agree, the game is not as smooth as it was before the server transfer. Before, I always had a green ping. But now, it is yellow most of the time.
      Last edited by Graupelle11; 11-28-2017, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I hope they are taking actions on this amidst the RH ban and other issues. Above all else, the latency issue needs to be address 1st as this is very important to enjoy the game.

Comment

I don't think they (ED) will ever going to notice this thread unless alot of people will bombard this forum with issues on latency.

Comment

same issue here, i have no problems in other games (LoL, Crossfire, ROS, DoTA2) except here in DN i experience yellow pings (staying at 200++ ms). Thought its just me until i saw this thread. Cant do raid nests anymore because one mistake in mechanics will cause death. Before i play on PLDT (at my brother's house), no issues whatsoever, but since i got a internet connection here in our home, which is Globe, this happens. its saddening when u can't enjoy the game you love the most to the fullest...
            Last edited by chase09; 06-25-2018, 04:43 AM.

Comment

I've been experiencing the same issue for the past few months. My ping is almost 100 every time and I always play with yellow pings. It's a miracle if I get green pings in game.

Comment

Still having this issue since like forever! I am not seeing any improvements to this concern. I hope that ED will notice that a lot of Globe players from PH are experiencing yellow pings all the time.

Comment

Same here.. ping is always at 200-300 ms, there was a time that my ping fall to 90-130ms but that was only for a day...

Comment

Same here too, in the past i can go 80ms. But now 200-400ms, all I can do is solo nest. I can't fully enjoy the game. Hope ED notice this.

Comment

I wonder at some point if Globe is trying to fix the problem or if its ED because there was one point in time wherein when I logged in and played DQ, I was getting around 100-125ms but while I was playing, after a few hours, the ping went back to 250-350ms.

I've noticed that there is no change on my connection to other games even when the ping from DN was at 100-125ms and when it was 250-350ms.

Can ED please take a look into this?

Comment

Bumping this thread because I'm still experiencing this... Hoping others experiencing the same will post here too.

Comment

I'm hoping that all Globe users who are experiencing this problem would share there experience as I am losing my patience already with this ping issue.

Comment

After a year, I wanted to come back and play the game.

Unfortunately, when I logged in and tried a dungeon, I still experience this latency issue(200-300ms) and only on this game.. So yeah, good job DN~

(Globe user)

Comment

Working...
                            X